Athena and others

Dear Rook,
Your friend was the one who showed disrespect first with his know all attitude. So maybe you should be directing your comment at him.

Just answering… :kissing_heart:

I think it would be a wonderful world if everyone on the internet did this. But knowing how the internet has been I am not holding out much hope. The very fact people insist they know what others are thinking when reading typed comments seems to always get in the way.

But I think it is great you attempted to elevate the situation.

I don’t know if anyone might have missed this, but the development team has responded to the issue over on the “An Open letter to the DEVS regarding nerfing Heroes” thread. Those who have missed it might want to go check it out.

Considering that both Dafrca and Starhunter are my friends, which are you referring to? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Dafrca, Star is a Lady.

Yes I know…but when I was reading back, attacks were being made on Dafrca (while demands of courtesy were simultaneously made.) My observation was that courtesy should flow in both directions. Regardless of gender.

quietly sits down

1 Like

An excellent point. :grin:

That goes for you too :smirk:

1 Like

Yep, I got that point too. :grin:

Yes rook i do believe in giving every one respect as would like them to give me respect but i felt that dafrica was not being resoectful to new players i have been playing when this was bata before it want globle so i seen many bad and good changes happen so the new player have not and that is why they do not expect nurfing as us older players do but the issue was that defrica wording or response sounded like he was degrading new players as being stupid idot and they should of known this already now i do not know if that was his intention or the wording came out wrong and if i miss understood i aplologized but when i see someone being mean i will come to the resque @ defrica i am not a disrespectful person i try to respect all and give everyone common curtiy

1 Like

It was clear by the way I was attacked that was your belief. I suspect what has happened here is I failed to communicate my intent in a way that was obvious to all. I never attacked new players not do I feel they are idiots. In fact I have spent some effort getting my friends and son interested in playing the game. New players are the life blood of any game IMO.

I also think we all can agree the nerf was a hammer nerf and we can all agree those who spent a ton of real hard earned cash are unhappy. I also believe we can all agree the development team clearly either failed to do any real play testing.

2 Likes

Its ok it all was a big misunderstanding so let just put it under the bridge and lets us all be friends :couple:

2 Likes

Who wants to hold hands and sing kumbaya? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Lol i do its such a nice song lol

2 Likes

I do, I love that song. After can we go kill a Titan? :grin:

I think killing Titans might be a profitable use of our time. :grin:

1 Like

Ok so this is not my first pay for play game. With that said I will make the following assertions:

1. this was a clear money making scheme by the devs.
    2). They will not respond to this string as any response they make will be disingenuous and only serve to infuriate the player base.
    3). I herein state that this egregious act of greed has forced me to no longer put any further money into this game.

Thank you for your time
byronthelager