Astral Elves - List of Anti mana cut heroes

Can anybody help me to list all ANTI mana cut heroes that can be used conveniently on AstRal Elves event

3 heroes i know so far:

1. Greg 4* blue from goblin
  2. Zagrog. Red hotm
  3. Redhood. (Her minions can prevent mana cut)

Another one?

2 Likes

Seshat is the OG resist Mana cut in my mind.
Toons don’t always do it

6 Likes

Gilligan
Zagrog

Direct mana reduction:

Klaern
Zora
Seshat
Chakkoszrot

3 Likes

Adding to the above, all Garrison guard heroes (Vanya, Shimmerscale, Violet Potts, Greg, William etc…) resist mana cut

Also a bit tricky to use, but the new Gargoyles with softskin will resist mana cut (which means they need to be fired before the mana cut kicks in…but if they have the softkin active and you charge them up, their mana won’t be reduced)

Edit: Also, can use charge heroes (Ninja, Magic Tower, Styx)… If they are above the 1st charge, the mana cut doesn’t shut them down completely…

3 Likes

Baldur once he fires and gets boosted health. He protects the whole team.

6 Likes

Baldur fires easily and there is no problem with this event.

2 Likes

I’m using my new toon Elena with great results. And yes, charge heroes, magic ones (Willow, Jett) are usable too.

There are lot´s of heroes that resist it, but I don´t think it´s worth bringing those. Just bring good heroes and kill them, if you play manually you can just play around that effect.
Of course toons are both good heroes and still resist it, so those are a good choice obviously.

Personally I find the 1 turn effects more tricky, so I choose heroes based on not having a specified number of turns (like stacks)

I don´t bother playing it, I just autofight of course, but it works just fine and the increased mana speed (very fast heroes fire after every match) seems to make all the difference.