Assassins Inc.: We’re recruiting!

Come and join to a very active & fun alliance, any kind of players are welcome

Requirements are simple

2000 cups
6 flags must be used, you can opt out of war…
Must hit titan every day

All members know life issues happen, life first but we are really dedicated also to the game…

Great environment, players from around the world… very chatty and respectful, Line app is optional but recommended…U can learn and you can grow with us…Currently dealing with *9 & *10 titans…

Look for us: Assassins Inc.

Only one spot remaining. Quick! Get in here!

ha, actually liked the pic

Lol!! Didn’t think it attached. That’s why I pulled it. :joy: thx for letting me know otherwise. I’ll post it again later.

If anyone is looking, I can recommend this alliance.

I joined a couple of months ago and I’m loving it.

Lots of friendly people with help and advice along with a very good record in war / titan participation.

And group on Line if you want to chat while not in game

One spot remaining! Join us. We’re fun, friendly & really bad at photoshop! :smiley:

3 Likes

One spot available. Come join us.[quote=“BallroomBlitz, post:1, topic:142809, full:true”]
Come and join to a very active & fun alliance, any kind of players are welcome

Requirements are simple

2000 cups
6 flags must be used, you can opt out of war…
Must hit titan every day

All members know life issues happen, life first but we are really dedicated also to the game…

Great environment, players from around the world… very chatty and respectful, Line app is optional but recommended…U can learn and you can grow with us…Currently dealing with *9 & *10 titans…

Look for us: Assassins Inc.
[/quote]

One spot available. We’re a fun, friendly & knowledgeable group looking for an active player. Come check us out at Assassins Inc.

Bump! Good Morning! Join us. Currently fighting a 10* titan.

18+ yrs, please

One spot available in our fun & friendly alliance. We’re very active & even tho war is optional, our goal is always 100% flags used. Join us today in Assassins Inc.

Cookie Settings