Asking for a KOREAN hero

Sooo when I posted this, I didn’t know Bai was already closed to being released (and never going to be changed)… anyways, yes please!!! :kr:

4 Likes

In Korea, there are cool various heroes. If you add these heroes to this game, Many Korean players will enjoy. Please be positive to this request.

3 Likes

I think her hero card looks awesome. All business.

Of course! I understand it can and will take time, but it’s not a bad idea for every culture to be represented in E&P in one way or another. It doesn’t suck to be inclusive…!! WE ARE THE WORLD. WE ARE THE CHILDREN!!!

2 Likes

Big Joe Mufferaw. :laughing:

I’ve heard that so many Korean users have enjoyed this game and occupied really big potion. So I hope you to lounch a korean hero in this game for so many Korean users.

2 Likes

I want Dokkaebi as HotM. It reminds me of RO.

1 Like

great idea!!!

3 Likes

Yeah it’s time to release a Korean style hero.
Hey SG, plz read the story about the mystical characters. I bet you’ll love it.
I think this link is more descriptive than the wiki about Hong Gil-Dong:
https://koreanliteraturenow.com/fiction/reviews/story-hong-gildong

1 Like

Hello
There are many characters by country while playing the game.
I hope you make a good hero who represents Korea.

2 Likes

It is very good idea. I agree it. I hope to see many korean heroes as soon as possible.

1 Like

I am definitely for it. :+1:

Going a step further it would be great to have a year in which the HotM represents every month a different culture except european. Perhaps starting in 2021 already? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

thought I would throw it out because why not?

I am a little bored of my base and its generic fantasy theme after 3 years.

a lot of 4x mobile strategy games let you change up the theme of your base. obviously e&p isn’t a 4x game but it has the same basic base building of game of war.

would be super cool if different cosmetic themes existed for us to switch our bases to. I wouldn’t mind an ancient Egyptian themed base or a midevil Korean themed base. or an ironic space themed base :crazy_face:

1 Like

I totally agree this. I hope so…

Love that idea!!! Get some representation and so many options for great artwork.

In addition to a Korean HOTM, I think a Mayan or Aztec mythology hero would be fun!

1 Like

I understand everyone wants their own heroes. So do I.
I am happy if I could see korean heroes in EP. There ate so similar characters but not exactly from Korea.

Would be cool. A swedish hero should be Mara, if you google Mara nordisk mytologi you will find her, she is the cause of Nightmares.

@Tank1963

How can I learn more about KGA?
I am curious to learn more about what E&P Korean community is like.

Cheers.

fight_happy

YEAHHH!!!

Korean hero please!!!

I’d like to see a Korean villain on E&P: Oldboy (Cho Seung-Hui).