Asking for a KOREAN hero

Is anyone else amazed by the number of first time posters? Welcome wonderful people.

2 Likes

What point of them do you think like that?
Hope you’re able to know the difference between Korea and China.

1 Like

What a great idea!!!

3 Likes

Is there a problem with them saying that? They might have spoken simply because English is difficult. If they spoke Korean, you wouldn’t understand.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Not a problem for me.

I am telling a story from hero academy buff request thread. It got closed temporary because influx of new forum members posting that line.

1 Like

Yaaaasssssssss…!! It’s about goddamn time Korean culture gets represented in E&P…!! Sure Korea maybe a small country but it’s definitely big enough of a market for SG. And come on, like a lot of the others have mentioned, you’ve got Japanese and Chinese heroes but zero Korean heroes? That’s a huge demographic SG has overlooked. LET’S GET THIS DONE SON!!

2 Likes

On that note wouldnt it make sense to have russian lore? I cant coint how many russian alliances i have come across. Probably the most competitive ones out there

1 Like

I think Natalya is Russian.

1 Like

She is almost non existent, and although pretty is not very strong… I simply wont rest until i see zangiefs as far as the eye can see!

I think Sonya looks Russian :slight_smile:

Dont normally vote, but have voted for this. My knowledge of Korean mythology ( and far eastern) in general is lacking. If the OP or anyone else could suggest any tales I could read thatd be awesome too, thanks.

In order not to bring this off topic you can send via line.

2 Likes

Current hotm, bae yeong is korean i think based on his name

Welcome new members. Wow, that‘s alot. I face a lot korean users in raids, so why not ?

Only the name. She do not looks russian at all…

Can‘t help myself, but she looks lot alike Vivica :astonished: so, basically you have your special hero.

1 Like

Why is that?
She looks like Eastern European to me.

1 Like

Natalya is Arkhalla - Queen of Vampires my friend. SGG just don’t drawn her so offensive like the comic caracter or the collector dolls you can buy.

3 Likes

I hope this will be applied very much.

1 Like

한국 영웅 꼭 만들어주세요
i love emper

4 Likes

Its Chinese. Panda represent china.

2 Likes

I really love this idea!!!

3 Likes

@mogukemon
Sorry even though it looks like Korean name (there are many same names in Asia) but he, BaeYeong is not korean