Asking for a KOREAN hero

the name could be Korean but pandas don’t come from Korea

17 Likes

There are no Australian heroes either! You could have a whale of a time with an Aussie hero with Sugar Glider minions… :thinking:

11 Likes

True. But pandas also don’t fight and talk, probably not even in Chinese lore. So there is some creative liberty with all characters…

11 Likes

Hu Tao is not your average panda… EDIT:: Gan Ju might be on his own however apart from that zero time special.

8 Likes

ugh I am pretty sure they do. have you not watched the famous realty TV show kung fu panda?

10 Likes

Totally my bad!
panda

7 Likes

lm very interisting this issue~!!

11 Likes

I totally agree!!
I hope the Small Giants will accept this offer.

10 Likes

My, my. Aren’t there a lot of first-time posters swarming to vote and endorse this idea

8 Likes

That’s good idea! I want this request to be accepted.

8 Likes

Its good idea. I hope it will be soon

7 Likes

Very good~~~~~idea!!!

9 Likes

Welcome all new people, we are delighted to have you :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Wait a minute… :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

That’s a really good~~~

8 Likes

I totally agree this suggestion. ~~
It is the grest idea to know more mythical characters other countries ~~~
If they accept it I will never stop to pull until I get them!!!
Stop it. Otherwise, my pulling addicton will be started…
It is a good chance to introduce korean myths.

10 Likes

Oh~good :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Please considet Dangun, Pungbaek, Woonsa, woosa etc. also.

8 Likes

The release of Korean-style heroes is expected to have a good impact on E&P. Look at the above picture, Hanbok which is korean traditional cloth is pretty and has many nice designs. The attached pictures are the works of Wooh Na-young, the representative illustrator of Korea, and Blank Pink’s stage costume that at No. 1 on the Billboard. Would you still hesitate? If it is released, E&P could be number one in Korean app sales and there will be a lot of positive responses in East Asia.

8 Likes

It’s a great idea!!!

7 Likes