Ask Me Anything with Small Giant's Lead Designer - a write up by Coppersky- Nov 2017 - "Ask Me Anything" AMA transcript

I have a problem with raids since the recent update in raids. I have over 3400 hero power and I am getting beat by everyone, even powers as low as 2800…why…what has changed??

3 Likes

I don’t share your pain. My 3600 team cam reliable beat teams below 3450 and often beats teams better than that.

I can’t even beat a three * team lately. Just a run of bad decisions on my part and rotten tiles.

Rotten tiles are the worst! Take a deep breath, shake your fist at the RNG gods and try again later. :wink:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Missing: Winter Deals Calendar!

9 posts were split to a new topic: Is training backlog normal?

Would be a great feature request. Would be even more motivation to conduct raids.

A post was split to a new topic: Game Error

Hello,

I love this game… except that I am color blind. I am unable to see any difference between purple/blue and red/green so I cannot correctly target the correct color heroes on screen. If they can have the little symbols (that are on the tiles too) next to them (and not only the aura on the ground where they stand), I would be able to know what they are. Please consider adding this as 10% of the population has similar problems to me.

Thank you!

9 Likes

@Rook this should probably be split out to it’s own thread.

Other similar games had solved it by having a colorblind option that changed the colors around somewhat to make them more distinguishable. Would that be something useful here?

4 Likes

The gems have already different shapes and also different signs on them. So it seems the devs already took colour blindness into account.

1 Like

That’s what I use to match tiles, but the color of the ring underneath enemies can be tough to discern. Especially blue vs. purple.

It’s not so bad in raids since I know most the heroes and I can take my time anyway, and of course make sure I know what color Titan I’m fighting. But the events, which are time based, can be an issue.

2 Likes

The request is in the right place (requested changes in addition to the Shortlist).

I believe this idea has been requested before. I’d love to see it addressed in a Shortlist update. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

Though this post was last year it is still relevant. Good Stuff :sunglasses:!

1 Like

I have not seen the post on this subject however, having played several other games with trade options it is a positive. Some have constructed markets and others allow for a bartering system player to player. Either way in my opinion ( though a newbie with this game) it has more pro’s than con’s. Additionally I have been unable to find any discussion about the amount of time it takes to create a hero after leveling up your facility; experience points; as well as your stronghold. One would think that there would be some type of decrease. It seems to be a little unbalanced. If there is an understandable explanation it would be great if it was disseminated.

There are several extended discussions in other threads about trading between players, trading through an exchange, or a new alchemy building that could convert items. Please use the Search function to scale for these and add your thoughts in the best thread.

1 Like

For those who wasn’t there the previous time that Small Giant do an AMA (as @Kerridoc’s thread), here is a reminder on their previous answers.

Sometimes you have to watch in the past to learn for the future.

2 Likes

Thread for the next AMA was closed for some reason 2 days ago.

As i said in the note, I closed it because we had received all the questions we could work with and were finalizing the discussion.

1 Like