Ask Me Anything with Small Giant's Lead Designer - a write up by Coppersky- Nov 2017 - "Ask Me Anything" AMA transcript

( clicking refresh page constantly).

1 Like

I think this game and all of us talking about it , is the start of it… Trading , will in my opinion will be in the future… this game and all of us started it… Digital cards being traded… Think of the possibilities… it’s like magic the gathering in digital form… people will not be holding onto boxes of cards anymore… digital trading cards… not just the game, but everything else too… baseball cards, football cards, and all other sports cards. In the future I believe it will be digital… I think this is the start of something special… so when it does happen don’t say I didn’t say so… I think it will happen and when it does, in my opinion all the first 10 heroes of the month will be like babe Ruth baseball cards… what are your thoughts

I just wish I could get rid of all my duplicate troops? I think that’s what they are. I just have so many of the same ones and it really bugs me.

Please donate it to me, I will take even a billion of troops. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Developers: THE GIRLS also play a lot of the game and the hit of handsome heroes is at least, rigible in comparison to heroines, you all know how to draw monsters and women! I’ll only give you five… in the game when my heroes card is hollywooddian! More Chao and beautiful Colen!

To use up those troops, you need to construct a Barracks. Take a Forge that’s at least level 5, and when you click it you’ll see Convert as an option. Choose Barracks. (You’ll need a free builder to do this.)

In the Barracks you can train up troops by feeding them troops of the same color. Some suggestions:

1. Start by locking each troop you want to keep. To lock a troop, hit the ? icon visible in the Barracks or Inventory/Troops, then click the padlock icon.
  2. Keep and lock all your 4* troops, at least until you have three or four of both varieties.
  3. Keep and lock at least four 3* troops of each color. I like the attack-heavy ones.
  4. Keep and lock at least four 2* troops of each color. Again, I like the attack-heavy ones.
  5. Focus on leveling up your one best troop of each color. If this is a 3* troop, don’t push too hard on it; you’ll want to have 4* troops of each color.
  6. Use the 1* troops up first, then work your way up the inventory. This approach saves food.

You’ll find that training troops uses up a LOT of food. You probably have a huge backlog of training to do; at one point I calculated I needed 80 million food to use all my troop trainers! So chip away on the backlog as food becomes available.

4 Likes

I sent them my picture for a future HOTM. Don’t worry ladies, it’s coming. :wink:

Must have the option to hero trade