Need Help Updating Resource! Max Ascension at Different Tiers (4/5*)

@Coppersky

After promising this missing piece of data around two months ago, well, better late than never :wink:

1 Like

I have 3 heros ready to ascend but each one needs 4 shield, I need 12 only have 3 not even enough for 1 hero, oh yeah finally got a compass, they all need that as well. I’d even be willing to but if it was reasonable and a guarantee. Getting discourage.

Hello all! I’m updating this resource for version 1.12.6 right now. If you can get current screenshots for anything highlighted in creme or yellow it would be appreciated. I’m looking for some 4* heroes at max third tier, or 5* heroes at max second or third tier. As a note, I’ll be looking for the Grimforest Hero stats to add to this when they come out! I don’t need the heroes to have their specials maxed, I can make that correction for the team power if needed.

The link to the live resource is at: Ascension 4 and 5 star heroes - Google Sheets

Thanks for any help!

With a bit more hunting, and the screenshots that have been sent to me I’m now looking for only two things. I’m looking for screenshots of the cards for Guinevere and Guardian Owl at tier 3, level 60. The special doesn’t need to be maxed. So please ask your friends and keep your eyes open during raids! Then this resource will be up to date again! :slightly_smiling_face:

If you want estimates (I checked mine using your table, and it’s in rounding error difference, so that’s great, thanks), here’s the formula:

current value of a feature, eg attack = val_cur
current TRUE level of a hero = lvl_cur

max value of a fully leveled hero = val_max
max true level of a fully leveled hero = lvl_max

target value for maxed at some tier = val_tier2, val_tier3
max true level for them = lvl_tier2, lvl_tier3

fot attack put it for val and so on

And it’s linear.

Example:
Li Xiu, currently tier 2, level 2, att 352, def 380, hp 628
Li Xiu, maxed, tier 4, level 70, att 616, def 665, hp 1098

for each value you want, you do:
=val_cur+ [ (val_max - val_cur) / (lvl_max - lvl_cur) ] *(lvl_tier3 - lvl_cur)
= 352 + ( (616 - 352) / (220 - 42 ) ) * (150 - 42)

And you get att 512.2, and same process for def 552.9, hp 913.2 for maxed tier 3
Your Li is 511… I thought that my formula is just good enough, now I see it’s almost perfect :smiley:

However, for that you need to have list of own heroes and list of maxed ones :worried:

But in case you find it useful, I share :wink:

3/60 or 3/70? [20 char]

Typo! I need owl, guin and sargasso at 2^60.

thank you RedPython! I’m finally getting back to this. I’ll use it to put estimates into the table. I’ll just mark my estimates in a different colour, and if folks wish, they can still send me screenshots to confirm that I did the math right…

1 Like

Mind if I swap this in for what I currently have on the spreadsheet? Is it yours?

I’m looking for help filling in the gaps on the spreadsheet! Any help is appreciated! I currently need info on all the Atlanteans. There’s a screenshot and link above that shows what’s needed.

The levels I need are:

4s at tier 3, level 60
s at tier 2, level 60
5*s at tier 3, level 70

Thanks in advance!

yes I created it. Very well you can change with this image.

Super! Because images cross language borders better than words. Let me know if you change it to add your signature.

why should I put my signature? in case how do I do it?

It’s just something on the image that marks it as being done by you. Just if people pass it around then they’ll know who did it. I’ll put a thank you note under the image on my page though.

I update the image with my signature

6 Likes

Thank you, for your great work!!!

1 Like

We’re looking for stats of the following heroes and levels:

Captain of Diamonds @ 3-60.

Anzogh @ 2-60
Mitsuko @ 2-60
Atomos @ 2-60 and 3-70

If you have any of these heroes at these parking spots please reply with a screen cap.

I have only this for Atomos I have only his power at 2^60 (578):

Right now he is with these stats so it can be approximated what were his before the asc (513-514 attack 508-509 def 935-936 stamina) :