Need Help Updating Resource! Max Ascension at Different Tiers (4/5*)

honestly, it’s a great big pain in the rump to track down these guys at the right levels! I’ve started putting edits for 1.7 with a white background. Honestly, it’s mostly going to be the power numbers that have changed. Except for heroes like thorne with his recent stat update, most changes are to specials only.

If anyone is interested in feeding me heroes at the right stages that would be lovely. I’d also consider having a few volunteers with edit powers. More than that and I wouldn’t be sure of what was happening with the spreadsheet.

1 Like

Hey, I just finished amassing every 2* & above Hero’s fully leveled & ascended stats, not counting event Heros, as of version 1.7.3 Build 405. I also have stats with pics of the last 3 monthly special heros at max level of each Ascension, including Alberich. I’d love to help keep the info you have gathered current with you/for you. I have the stats info in Excel spreadsheet format and strive to keep it all updated. I mostly share it with my alliance and use it for reference, but would be glad to add in to your page instead of creating a new page on the forum. If you’re interested, please let me know. Thanks again and take care!

2 Likes

Interested!!

Also, have you gotten together with @Coppersky, who I believe has a similar list?

I responded to her and commented the same thing. She responded something
along the same lines about getting some help with the spreadsheets. I’m
waiting to hear from the same message I sent today about it, but nothing
yet.

I’m afraid I was a little busy to get back to my post today. Actually, I should be off to bed now. I’ll do my best to contact you tomorrow! Thanks! :grinning:

No problem, and no rush. I just stared going through the new update to change anything they changed with Hero"s stats. I’ll be here though :smile:

1 Like

Dont forget there’s 3 new 5* heroes too :wink:
Eeek there’s also the new heroes from October’s spec event… lvling a jackal and wil post him as he hits 3^60

2 Likes

Agreed. It is the same with titans. All 30 members have to strike a titan every time to get a 6* or 7* and we are a pretty good Alliance. We can’t get past a 7* though because it has become so hard to ascend heros and that makes it so our members have to take this like a job or titans escape. Dumb. On our Alliance if you do not attack you get yelled at & kicked off after the 3rd time. It is a bit intimidating. Especially for new players & those of us frustrated with the lack of drops of needed items.

2 Likes

Won’t ask the alliance name but that’s not excusable, or certainly not mature, for an alliance culture. There’s ways to handle it that don’t involve public flagellation.

Even if you’re not a stacked player, you can do better. Life is too short.

3 Likes

@Revelate I didn’t mean to bash on my Alliance. I just meant that in order to have a chance to get better loot by defeating the higher titans, it has become a defeatist effort. The current structure of the game makes it too difficult to be fun.

1 Like

@Coppersky great sheet. You and @mai should get hitched. Y’all are like 2 peas in a pod. Send me a wedding invitation! But seriously nice work.

2 Likes

Adding a request - if you see there’s a gap on the chart, please add a Screenshot of the hero at the required level here!

Thanks!

I’d also like to say Thank You D.D and Madmarv for helping me update and maintain this resource!

3 Likes

@Coppersky

1 Like

Every 10 days (approx) you get a Rare quest. They rotate in color so every 50 days you have the chance to get one more high ascension material for one color. That makes 300 days for 6 4* and 6 3* materials. So 300 dsys for ascending a 5* hero to last tier, as the other 2 3* materials you may get through other sources. There are also the monthly events, and if I am not mistaken you get some materials there too in average and advanced groups.

And if you are not patient there are color packs that includes both 3* and 4* materials, and 3000 Gems. BUT that is around 40$.

Fyi im not sure if this was already corrected.

Thank you! That’s some typo! I’ll delete that entry and find the correct info as soon as I can.

2 Likes

Wasted on Ares, now give me a Lianna with those stats and I will one shot nuisance Titans :slight_smile:

Couple of those and a healer I might could do well in AW as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Np coppersky, looking forward for your valuable inputs in the future…