Ascension Pack -Yet More E &P Trash

Well I’m not on Mars so SG doesn’t have to deliver them there that’s for sure.
This price playing is a bad sign.

Two variables:

1. Location - varying tax rules
  2. Apple vs. Google vs. whatever. In the US the ring deal is $8.99 on apple and $9.99 on google

I would really, really doubt that SGG is rigging the system so that some people pay more than others.

1 Like

So you think nearly double the price is ok?
Trap tools nearly 5 times the price?

No yeah, I know that, I’ve just never seen it for nearly double…Wild…

I think the shop is like when you get to the checkout aisle in the supermarket. They have all these things you’d never buy, but since you’re stuck waiting 10 minutes next to them, maybe you’ll buy an overpriced magazine…and a Snickers bar.

The sales, on the other hand, are a good way to spend money. It doesn’t ask for an insane amount, but you get enough gems to draw a couple 5* heroes as well as random goodies thrown in.

1 Like

I’m guilty of doing summons just because I was bored with nothing to do…Then realized how many gems I’d spent :scream: DOH !!! Worst possible way to spend money…

The special offers, are a very deal (all things considered) most of the time…The ascension packs are some of the worst as there’s never any guarantee you’ll get the valuable item (i.e. compass, rare mats, etc…) so you may have to buy multiple times, just to realize you’re down something 3,000 gems or so…Good for them, bad for us. Supply and demand, how bad do you want that item ?

If the reason is the currency and VAT taxes and other junk they have to do, yes, I guess I would have to be as it’s all to be in compliance with laws.

No amount of laws is going to make you pay twice as much for digital items on a phone game.
I say twice as much because that’s the comparison I was able to screen shot.
Other items can vary a lot more than that, like the Trap tools.
Re mentioning. This is not a good sign.

where are you from and what OS is your phone?

I don’t know if E&P is on windows but microsoft are money hungry monsters…

It’s normal for a big game that you spent 60€ on it. But that’s it. To spent 100€ is crazy. 1000€ is total nonsense. I would laugh about you guys if I wouldn’t feel so bad for you :confused:
I spent 0€. Feels good bro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can buy a top of the range PC game for $80 to $100 and have top of the range graphics, top of the range sound, top of the range game play and then sell it for half the price when your done, then get the next one.

So how does somebody pay hundreds and hundreds of dollars on little digital items on a phone game???

…you absolutely can’t wait to see if it was in the calendar in a better-and-sure offer?

I mean, you waited for don’t know how many months… And can’t wait for a few days?

1 Like

Keep in mind that money is less of an issue to some players…It’s all relative…While some may laugh at them for spending so much they may giggle because it literally cost them nothing from their deep budgets…

1 Like

Because it adds to their enjoyment? I’ve spent money (call me cheap to play) and this game has entertained (and occasionally frustrated me) for almost a year. To not have to buy a console (my “newest” console is the first Wii) and drop big money on new games and add on packs is worth it for me. Plus I can sneak in little bits of playing here and there…

2 Likes

i don’t care just having fun :joy:

Exactly…

(20 words or characters or whatever)

1 Like

I’ve got to agree with you on one point and I say this with a sneaky giggle.

Sneaking bits of game play every now & then is so convenient.
At times my notification will go off and I say,
aaahhh sorry guys I’ve gotta get this, and I move to another room and get a revenge in or even a Titan hit.

I’m dying here…:joy::joy:Same here…You must share that on that threat “You know you play too much E&P when…”

1 Like

Yeah I was just in the middle of a raid and got a tech support call…

1 Like

Well i need 2. So even if there is a spring special, im only getting 1. That is the first time i noticed darts available via acension packs since ive been looking for them so I figured it was worth a try…i see now i was wrong…i guess ill wait another 6 months with the way drop rates are now.