Ascension Mats .. luck or wut ?!

Hi all
Dears iam not having any 4* ascension Mats for Almost two or three weeks From coloured chests or titans or even after being top 5% of last tournament …
Is tht regular to happen coz almost my hero progress stunted :unamused:?

I sometimes get no ascension material for weeks, and then out of a sudden, I get 4 or 5 within one week.

4 Likes

Thts annoying really to be stuck like tht

1 Like

I had a period of over two months with zero 4* items except the guaranteed rare quests. Hitting 12+ star titans the whole time, wars etc. recently ended but now only getting tomes, which I have nine of, to one blade. Hilarious!

It goes in waves, and a drought of a week or two for 4* items is expected and normal. Unless you mean unfarmable three star items to ascend a 4* Hero, which should be a couple a week, or more

2 Likes

Exactly…it comes and goes in waves…sitting on 8 books vs 1 blade now…:rofl:

1 Like

I have a hero that I haven’t been able to do the final accession for at least a year now.
I haven’t received any of the items needed

1 Like

PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE OF ADVICE FOR ALL E&P PLAYERS - FTP, CTP, AND PTW ALIKE:

It is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL that you do ALL OF THE RARE QUESTS as soon as you have a team (or teams) capable of doing so.

BY RARE QUESTS, I mean:

The Six Rare Quests

Rare Quest Circular Order - Mariamne

Rare Quest Rotation (by Mariamne)

The rotation of the six quests is:

1. Mount Umber
  2. Shrikewood
  3. Frostmarch
  4. Farholme Pass (1)
  5. Shiloh Desert
  6. Morlovia
  7. Farholme Pass (2)

4795386f38b5d384544ac95acc5cedad

DO ALL OF THEM, EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU SEE ONE, EVEN IF YOU DON’T NEED THOSE PARTICULAR ITEMS AT THAT MOMENT.

Because you absofreakinglutely WILL NEED ALL OF THEM eventually.

9 Likes

After 7 months of creating tht topic, i still hve the same prb with my account … for weeks more than four now … A+ on titan hits … four coloured chests … and still no 4* ascension mats … really tht sucks and to wait the regular quests means i hve to wait for 5 months cycle to get mats for one 5* hero … really annoying :rage:

Yes, it happens, sadly :frowning: I have been at 0/4 orbs for over a month, it is so very frustrating.

1 Like

Post a support ticket, ask them politly. It works. Gl. :slightly_smiling_face:

Really? I haven’t tried it but, I don’t really need much ascension mats. What I want are those prized heroes, i.e. BK, Killhare, Frigg, Cobalt or Finley or Lord Loki, Onyx, costumed Kadilen, Odin, Jabberwock, costumed Vivica, Alfrike or Garnet. I have enough ascension materials to ascend any 8 of them.

Hmnnn… it’s worth a try :grin::grin:

1 Like