Ascension mats drop rate (proving it hasn't changed?)

And titan this morning :see_no_evil: to bad i dont have a yellow waiting :confused:

4 Likes

Here is data taken from 2019:

3 Likes

Titan chest was generous
Screenshot_20220724-164039_Empires

3 Likes

Been a generous month.

2 Likes

I gotta put mine into a graph. I had all my mat drops saced in a PDF but when i got a new phone lile a year and a half ago it got wiped in the transfer. But why i keep ot going on here. Unless SG end up not liking my posts and deleting it, i have it to stay somewhere lol

2 Likes

Um what? my recent activity .

3 Likes

Wow 20 days between 4* mats thats gotta be a record for me

Got a tonic from a rare green titan but not the bonus one

3 Likes

Guess i should complain more often :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Weird but good for you. My chests look nothing like that. I go months without 4* mats. Even elemental chests and war chests have been :poop:. Are you on a top alliance? I know higher Titan have better drops. I’m jelous lol

3 Likes

When were full weve broken top 500 alliances. Roght now at 29 we’re at 812th. We chain 14* titans. And yes they give more chances at a 4* mat because there’s more “rolls” for mats the higher you go up in titans and score. Technically you could on a 14* titan with B to A+ score get 4-5 4* mats although most ive seen is someone getting 3. 2 is rare but happens has happened to me. And even with all that increased possibility you can still go many titans with an A-A+ score and not get anything worth mentioning. My alliance leader @Magnifique went on a serious drought for a while. I cant remember how many off the top of my head but it was like 4 months of constant 13-14* titans amd having top 5 scores and she got squat. Was nutty

4 Likes

Hi yes it’s true and it sucks !!

2 Likes

:open_book:
Screenshot_20220820-174101_Empires

4 Likes

My loot has been terrible. It feels awful knowing you’re stuck until the game decides to give you an item to progress.

2 Likes

Yeah or that :carrot: they dangle for mats in shop

1 Like

Just got 2 from titan chest and valor chest.

2 Likes

2nd time ive gotten a 4* mat from tower chest. And rings were my lowest at 7 as well

2 Likes

Dont think i knew that was possible lol.

1 Like

2 4* mats from MV today. 3 so far from MV this month.

4 Likes

:telescope:

3 Likes

Good day today

2 Likes