Ascension mats drop rate (proving it hasn't changed?)

Seriously, You are the luckiest gamer I haver ever seen in this game. I have about fourty 5* waiting to ascend. I have some ascension 4* to heroes up but they are trash in today meta. Must to buy 4* cause if I need about 60 darts the system gives me tabards. Per month for chests, mv, titans, wars I have maybe 3-5 am 4*.
I look at your trophys and the game not rewards me.

3 Likes

I started this thread looking to see if the rumors of ascension mats dropped less then before I started playing but it’s evolved into me keeping track of them cuz ihad a pdf file tracking them but accidentally deleted it when I got a new phone in trying to transfer it… I do hope others will post here too I’d like to see others luck (or lack there of?)

Nice titan chest today

3 Likes

Much needed tonic 2 more for lady Locke unless a better candidate come along

3 Likes

And this last night :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Here is my luck. See attached picture. Oh wait…

I really wish you would stop posting because you seem to get items non-stop. I haven’t gotten a 4* item from mystic visions more than once since I started playing, My last 3 months of killing 14* titans resulted in only two 4* items, and my titan chests NEVER contain a 4* item except for one rare occurrence (yeah, that’s one total, ever, for me).

I’m so disgusted by how some people get all the RNG luck in the world while others get absolutely nothing for months on end.

1 Like

Sorry not trying to offend anyone :man_shrugging: just really turned into me keeping track of my mat drops since my original pdf got deleted on my old phone so now the record is on here… was also to see if mats did indeed drop alot less (as a lot of players seemed to think) just around and update in later 2019 before I started playing in October 2019… but again I also encourage ppl to share thier own Luck or unlucky streaks to it’d be a good way to get a glimpse of drop rates among more then me… there is times where I’ll go a month between drops and then there’s lucky streaks… but I wish I had the luck with pulls… I stopped spending any $ on this game in summer 2021 because out of some hundreds of dollars had 1 s2 3 and 4 5* to show for it and most my s1 came from tc20… seemed anything good I got was from free pulls anyway so yeah… might get luck with mats but with pulls not great at all.

No worries, my post was more meant as sarcastic. I appreciate you sharing your details because it helps everyone. My average drop rate across titans, tournaments, visions, and chests is far under yours so I am very jealous!

1 Like

Answer to OPs 2 year old question: No, ascension mat drop rate hasn’t changed. Although this has been asserted for several years, no proof of such has ever been posted (to my knowledge). And I don’t mean antidotal evidence, I mean real hard numbers.

1 Like

Agreed it seems to be completely rng based its either in the cards or isn’t I should probably change the title to something like “proving it hasn’t changed” or “tracking evidence to the contrary”

1 Like

Same here.

Also, I enjoy seeing your thread updates. :+1:

1 Like

Cookie Settings