Ascension mats drop rate (proving it hasn't changed?)

I think it goes in waves. I had about month drought of 4* AM. Now during last valhalla I did 17 pulls, no Alfrike but rings and tabard are nice consolation price. Then three days ago I got another tabard from Ice chest. And finally yesterday, I got tonic from AL and from regular 13* titan. There are periods of drought and rain. But hey, that’s RNG for ya.

3 Likes

Well dropped a tab for me last 4* mat from mv was April 23rd

3 Likes

And today Another one

1 Like

I suspect that SG has tried to balance things with proportion with proportionately more events providing proportionately lessened drops.

1 Like

This is probably the best comment I’ve seen here.

1 Like

It’s hard to say after 2 years of playing now I’ve seen alot of mats come in spurts and then long dry spells… sucks though that challenge events only reward Basically the same ppl every event…should for the effort get a 4* may for completion of legendary tiers… way harder then say farholme pass etc

Love when regular monster chests drop goodies

2 Likes

11 days since last mat not too bad

titan chest finally coughed out something good

2 Likes

I consistently get A on our 10 star titans but get junk loot. Meanwhile people doing just 35k damage are posting screenshot after screenshot of triple 4* ascension items. I got just one 4* item the last five weeks. I’m SO tired of this garbage RNG.

Epic valor chest two days ago? Just map items and one cape. War win? No aethers. Titan chest? Hahaha, sucker. Mystic vision and rare Titan drop? Not once ever have i gotten a 4* item there. Last 2 out if 3 elemental chest? Just map items again and one gloves.

So very disgusted with this game at this point

3 Likes

I truly hope that today is the day your RNG luck turns around. I’ll pass some of my luck off if I can. Here is to many 4* ascension mats coming your way in the weeks to come (and why not some killer 5* heroes you would like as well) :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yeah this game can be all or nothing last year at this time was getting a 4* mat every 2.25 days for over 2 months but that tome I just got was the 1st 4* mat from a titan chest since a scope i got shortly after getting lepus in springvale hopefully your luck changes especially on the 14* titans they take so many items and even in a 12* feels like such a waste to get a sword shirt and battle manual :roll_eyes:

Been a bit but got this just now :hugs:

1 Like

And war chest today :smiley:

Yay Another tonic much needed from titan chest

1 Like

Same crap here. I kill 14 star titans daily, almost always A tier, and rarely get 4 star mats. Elemental chest, almost never get a 4 star mat. Had an elemental chest today, and got all farmable mats. Titan chest, garbage. Top 1% in tournaments, no 5 star aethers. Seems as time goes one, this game gets greedier, and the loot gets even more pathetic. The dumb thing is, the worse the loot is, the less I spend. So you would think they would want the players to be happy, and willing to spend. I just dont get it.

4 Likes

Yay

3 Likes

Been lucky lately

3 Likes

I’ve been tracking my loot since 10/23/21. 76 days total

Titan drops (10-star titans until 1/1, then 14-star since then): 44 3* items, and 2 4* items.
6 elemental chests: 9 3* items, 1 4* item
Titan chests: 1 4* item.
11 tournament wins (always top 1% or top 5%): 5 3* items
War victories: 2 3* items, 1 4* item
War chests: 2 3* items, 1 4* item
Raid chests: 4 3* items, 3 4* items
Mystic vision: 1 3* item, 1 4* item (my only one so far).

Total: 77 3* items, and 9 4* items.

Three of the 4* items are from raid chests (I pay gems to reset them as often as possible) but those are probably higher than average luck. All in all, I think the drop rate is pathetic.Two 4* items from titans in 2.5 months, really? Why am I even wasting resources on tornadoes and potions?

I stopped summoning new heroes this year. I used to be a whale, paying thousands to get new heroes. But I can’t ascend anything at all so SG, you are only shooting yourselves in your foot with these ridiculously low drop rates.

4 Likes

My results have been very similar, and I have said the exact same thing! I havent spent anything this month so far, and I wont start until they stop being so freaking greedy!

2 Likes

Seriously, You are the luckiest gamer I haver ever seen in this game. I have about fourty 5* waiting to ascend. I have some ascension 4* to heroes up but they are trash in today meta. Must to buy 4* cause if I need about 60 darts the system gives me tabards. Per month for chests, mv, titans, wars I have maybe 3-5 am 4*.
I look at your trophys and the game not rewards me.

3 Likes