Ascension mats drop rate (proving it hasn't changed?)

Sorry not trying to offend anyone :man_shrugging: just really turned into me keeping track of my mat drops since my original pdf got deleted on my old phone so now the record is on here… was also to see if mats did indeed drop alot less (as a lot of players seemed to think) just around and update in later 2019 before I started playing in October 2019… but again I also encourage ppl to share thier own Luck or unlucky streaks to it’d be a good way to get a glimpse of drop rates among more then me… there is times where I’ll go a month between drops and then there’s lucky streaks… but I wish I had the luck with pulls… I stopped spending any $ on this game in summer 2021 because out of some hundreds of dollars had 1 s2 3 and 4 5* to show for it and most my s1 came from tc20… seemed anything good I got was from free pulls anyway so yeah… might get luck with mats but with pulls not great at all.

No worries, my post was more meant as sarcastic. I appreciate you sharing your details because it helps everyone. My average drop rate across titans, tournaments, visions, and chests is far under yours so I am very jealous!

1 Like

Answer to OPs 2 year old question: No, ascension mat drop rate hasn’t changed. Although this has been asserted for several years, no proof of such has ever been posted (to my knowledge). And I don’t mean antidotal evidence, I mean real hard numbers.

1 Like

Agreed it seems to be completely rng based its either in the cards or isn’t I should probably change the title to something like “proving it hasn’t changed” or “tracking evidence to the contrary”

1 Like

Same here.

Also, I enjoy seeing your thread updates. :+1:

1 Like

I like your posts cause I have compare to mine pseudo rng algorithm. I must buy 4* am quite often because without it I had few 5*. That is the truth and big absurd. There is too many cards and some of them you never play because pRNG. I have about 30 5* to ascend and bad luck.
Look at guy called Neo. I think he have all the 5 from game and all ascended

2 Likes

Titan chest was kind today

4 Likes

Game must have known I needed tonics

4 Likes

Changed or not…who cares! Drop rates are really low. I had to purchase most of my 4 star mats. This is why I refuse to pay for aethers (or whatever the $*&$ they are called). Pay for heroes…pay to ascend…pay again to ascend. Give my a break already!!!

4 Likes

You are proof drop rates are not the same for all players. Just based off of your post, you have received more 4* mats in the last month than I have in the last 6 months, and Ive been killing mostly 14* titans. @Petri, care to explain why this is?

5 Likes

RNG is normally a big meanie. I hope your luck changes soon! Maybe the “secret” to @OGdirty1Kanobi’s better RNG is keeping track of his mats on the forum. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

All I can do is roll my eyes. I don’t understand how the game can be so ridiculously unfair to some people while they shower others in mats.

Someone in my alliance got 4 4* items in one day two weeks ago. That’s more than I have gotten in three months.

5 Likes

Welp war chest was kind already ascended lady Locke but tonics are welcome :blush:
Screenshot_20220206-111254_Empires

1 Like

Keep in mind…SGG will raise something +0.5% and call it a significant increase in rate.

2 Likes

it is really painfull. Today They finally gave me a rings from regullar chest. I gain by month maybe 2-3 without rare questes but have months with 0 drop. Even my alliance mates sometimes gain 4am when titan runs away.

2 Likes

Titan chest was kind although i desperately need tonics for frigg

1 Like

Congrats on your Frigg and nice titan chest. :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball: I hope those four tonics drop for you soon!:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

My only source of 4 star mats is the monthly quests. Outside of that, going from zero to zero pretty much confirms it hasn’t changed for me.

5 Likes

Not to bad (i did cave after almost a year of f2p and got the 3 tonics deal so frigg will be lvld up very soon) but today titan loot was kind

3 Likes

Why do you keep posting on here? We already know you get 5 times the 4* mats as most players, for some reason. Although on second thought, you are a good reminder to players that odds arent the same for all players.

3 Likes