Ascension mats drop rate (proving it hasn't changed?)

True.

I wanted Roostley and Lepus more than Killhare, simply because my purple 5* are my strongest. I got Roostley! :heart_eyes:

Exciting to change up your DTs! Happy Easter to you! :smile:

1 Like

Yeah I wanted roostly or killhare cuz I have everything needed to lvl them asap need 2 scopes still for lepus but definitely not complaining

1 Like

I am hanging out for just one warm cape for mine.

2 Likes

Frostmarch will give me the last one I need now and you your cape

2 Likes

Was a bit but got a 4* am again on last titan

2 Likes

I look at your trophies and i have to say you have the most luckiest account i have ever seen.
In my case 4* are very very rare. Do you believe that last titan that gave me 4* was 3 months ago.
My dealers for 4* are sometimes mistic vision, events, quests and proms.
GZ for Lepus, he is a beast with Frida and Kiril or Glenda. My last precious is finally Alfrike.

2 Likes

And then just a few days after my last post I pick up more; 10 x 3 star unfarmables and 3 x 4 star mats in six days… Just general availability but Mystic Vision has been awful recently for me. :thinking:

2 Likes

I figured it was a good idea to post them in here as when I got a new phone trying to import my mat tracking in pdf to my new one I lost it, which sucks as I had almost a year of data on it, so might as well keep track on here, yeah my alliance calls it “OG luck” although had one member get 3 4* ams in one titan and another got 2 on another one in the last 4

1 Like

My best loot from a titan yet

4 Likes

Wtf???

20 times over!!!

EDIT: your top player is the forum dude (@Magnifique)? Nice person!

3 Likes

Mags is our leader and yeah @Magnifique she’s awesome

2 Likes

And got this today…

3 Likes

Another one today

3 Likes

Again today :see_no_evil:
Screenshot_20210429-092439_Empires

3 Likes

Been a bit guess I went through a dry spell

2 Likes

Another good drop

3 Likes

Didn’t get 4* mat from titans for weeks now, with A scores…
On every guy like above there are 100 people or more that got nothing.

Drop rate of non-farmable mats is very very very low…

1 Like

So this and the intervening time between the other posts was a dry spell? :laughing: It took me about 4-5 months to get my last 6 Tabards. Just fortunately I have an Alfrike now and didn’t waste them.

2 Likes

Yeah :see_no_evil: I’ve been told my luck is pretty good lol

2 Likes