Ascension mats drop rate (is it less than before?)

My 3* drop rate hasn’t really changed much but my 4* hes been truly bad in both my bigger pros since before Xmas.
However my small part time alt pro drop rate has been pretty high.
All anecdotal evidence but there seems to be a bit of a propensity to drop a few more in the levels between 20 and 30 over levels 60 +

1 Like

Been hoping for one of these the last couple weeks

2 Likes

Been a bit but got this in a regular chest today

2 Likes

A+ loot sucks… They should provide more for for giving more efforts!!! I have seen players with tier B & C getting better loot than A+…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Kind of unfair… Its just like someone else getting paid for our duty​:joy:

2 Likes

Did you track every single player? And every single Titan for everyone?

I mean, there is ONE guy who gets A+, and 5-10 players who get a B note

Ofc the chance that one of those B guys gets a better loot than the single A+ guy is pretty high…

But overall the chance for A+ for better loot is better

2 Likes

I got trash loot from titan for over two weeks, then i stopped caring about my score. Got C grade like two days ago and with it… A telescope.
:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I have come to the conclusion that score does not matter that much in terms of loot. Yes, a higher score may give you extra rolls, but rolls are still just that - rolls. A lucky C will roll better loot than an unlucky A+.

I have on occasion gotten zero unfarmables from multiple killed titans where I scored A or A+… then I finally get an unfarmable from an escaped titan. :man_shrugging:

RNG, man. Personally I think there is way too much RNG in this game, there should be certain thresholds where you are at least guaranteed to get something of value.

But the flip side of that. Yeah, there are players in my alliance who don’t always get big hits on the titans. And oftentimes they get better loot than I do. Is it annoying for me, knowing that I “contributed” more towards killing the titan, and didn’t get rewarded for it? Yes, and no. It would be awesome if we all got that kind of loot, especially those with the highest scores. But being in a mixed level alliance, my scores will almost always be higher than our lower level members, without any real effort on my part. I could autoplay my titan hits and score higher than some of our lower levels. They are trying hard, and they deserve to be rewarded for their efforts, just as much as I do.

What I would ask for is better loot for everyone across the board. Nobody should have to kill 50+ titans just to get enough mats to ascend one freaking hero.

5 Likes

Agree with this, I’ve gotten many 4* mats being at any rate weather it’s A+ or C on titans whereas players who consistently get a+ scores still complain about not getting good mats if any…seems all rng to me…its either in the cards or it ain’t

1 Like

Mat streak returns? I hope so

2 Likes

Yes we do post everytime on discord what loot we get so onlu i said this

1 Like

There are. They are called Rare Quests, Challenge Events and Path of Valor. All of them have guaranteed 3* and/or 4* unfarmable ascension mats. I’d say focus on those and you won’t be disappointed.

As a side note, I am A+ tier on 5* and 6* constantly. Run a duo alliance with multiple side accounts so I can actually keep track on everyone’s loot. My GF is constantly A tier as well. This results in us being constantly loot tier 8 on average. From the end of the Path of Valor 7 I have seen 0 unfarmables in my loot, whereas all side accounts have gotten multiple 3*, some got even two out of single titan, and several even got 4*. Most of that loot is not even on A, but rather on B rank (loot tier 6).

1 Like

Well rng seems to.be liking me again

Now I just need a joon

1 Like

Of course I know about the guaranteed loot sources, I do those any time I can. But those don’t provide enough mats to ascend all my heroes. I was mostly referring to titan loot.

And yes, I have multiple accounts, and I have direct information on what many of my other alliance members (including my girlfriend) get in terms of loot. The loot is not created equal for each account, that’s for sure.

4 Likes

As my alliance members call it the OG luck is back

2 Likes

I’ve been suffering from some pretty severe negative bias recently but this is what I have gotten in 2 weeks and it’s not as awful as I remember:

4 Likes

Watching your loot tier rankings, while you are in an active alliance hitting between 7-9* titans, I’d say your loot tiers are on average slightly worse than my own, despite I’m killing only 5* or 6* with my pocket alliance.

Thank you for confirming that at least for now I am on the right path with my solo alliance.

2 Likes

My latest score from a Rare blue

Need it for this score

5 Likes

And today finally titan chest gave something worth noting

2 Likes

23 Mar 2021
Poison darts from wanted mission 1
24 Mar 2021
Mystic Rings from mystic vision
30 Mar 2021
Mystic Rings from Dark chest 1
31 Mar 2021
Telescope from rare titan C grade

1 Apr 2021
Mystic Rings from War chest

3 Likes

AND? That just looks like a brief lucky run imo. Titans usually give me a pile of herbs to prop up my stash of ~18,000

2 Likes

Cookie Settings