Ascension Materials Log/Data sheet

As a player who has been playing for just over a year myself…

I spent the better half of my first year leveling 2-3* heroes for war participation. I didn’t have the bench strength to complete those quests and events. It took me several months to get my main team above 3k TP.

I can do all of them now, but I lost a lot of potential loot early on. I imagine I’m not alone in this experience.

1 Like

Thank you. Very nice. My alliance calls me a hoarder. Now I have data to support that!

2 Likes

Wow, that indeed is an impressive collection. I wish you all the best and hope that you get some worthy heroes to spend those hoarded materials on. :slight_smile:

I’m about ready to quit the game. I have been waiting months for fine gloves for 4 heroes and still have none.
I have 107 compasses.

How can these results be so skewed? Something is off here like artificially controlling supply and demand.

We had gloves at challenge event just for completing. And not long ago was a Farholme Pass with gloves. Did you miss them?

P.S. I actually had more gloves all the time

2 Likes

I have not been strong enough to complete challenges.
Still why are 3 star items so completely skewed.
I confused an item.
I have 7 compasses
0 fine gloves
107 battle manuals
1 warm cape
1 sturdy shield
and 83 scabbards

I have 5 ascended heroes so I have used some but still the numbers are skewed.

1 Like

3 star items are of two variety. One is farmable - these are the ones you can get when playing normal map levels and quests. Battle manuals and scabbards are examples of this. That is why we get a lot of these. But therw are also the unfarmable 3 star materials like compass, gloves, sturdy shields etc. These are much more difficult to find because they can only be found as rewards from titans, rare quests, challenge events, war loots, war chests, normal chest, raid chest, titan chests, tournament loot, mystic vision and challenge/seasonal events. :slight_smile:

As you can see, even I have tons of farmable 3 star mats, but much less unfarmable mats. :slight_smile: