Ascension materials are becoming very very rare

I agree A+ is overrated - on higher level titans. That written, on 14* titans, A+ doesn’t matter anyway. A/B/C have same number of mat rolls (four) on regular titans.

This does not apply to 13* and below titans. A+ can make a difference to mat rolls, depending on the titan *.

Screenshot_20210217-200502

Screenshot_20210216-184846

1 Like

We kill 12* & 13* and occasionally kill 14*

I’m always at least C and usually B or A. I generally steer clear of A+ for the same reason a lot of people do…crazy superstition :joy:

But simply put I see no real difference between any of those levels tbh. 4* mats seem as likely on 12 as they are on 14 tbh. In fact from the 3 14* we’ve killed over the last couple of months my loot at B & A was worse then previous lesser titans.

Odds May mathematically be better at 14* but it must be tiny differences tbh

1 Like

Nah mate. I don’t know the precise odds, but when I left RWz for Raiders I went from wooden shields to 3/4* AMs nearly every titan.

It’s been a MASSIVE difference. MASSIVE.

edit: we were killing 10/11 and a few 12*s when I left RWz.

I don’t have that option at Raiders :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ve not seen anything decent from 14* myself though. We sit in 13* mainly at the minute and there’s always someone getting a 4* mat. Just luck of the draw I think. One of the alliance seems to get 4* like rain and another just got his first one from a Titan this year last week.

There’s no rhyme or reason to it I don’t think

:joy: I forgot you were at Raiders!

I definitely can’t compare 13* and 14* titans, based on my recent experience. My alliance is killing 14* non-stop.

I do think we can both agree that loot from 13* and 14* generally aren’t worth the battle items. I do like opening my titan chest every five days though!

I would say it’s the strangest random drop nowadays. 4* mats from mystic vision…nothing but emblems from elemental chests. If anything is a lesson in this game it is expect nothing then you’ll be pleasantly surprised. When you’re awaiting 4* mats just start working on another hero. I’ve been doing that for 5 months. The mats slowly gather and you’ll have a stronger depth in your bench.

We tend to go 5 and then skip a Titan to refresh. We are a mix of US and Europe and you just end up with a cycle of Titans that end at stupid times and it puts a lot of pressure on one side to finish off. So it’s good to have a little breather and recharge. But from a loot tier perspective Inthink 13 & 14 is fairly similar. Like you say it just burns more items playing with the 14* beasts. Sometimes I question whether it’s worth the resources…especially now we have Mythic, Ninja, monthly events etc etc. I’m just about juggling it so I’m still hitting top 1k rare, top 500 epics & top 1% in the Mythic. Ninja tower throws me everytime and you don’t even get a 4* mat for doing it either…which sucks balls :joy:

1 Like

I still wonder why :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude,

You’re a ■■■■■■■ legend at events! Honestly, I’ve learnt so much from you, Kai and others.

I guess I skipped a few Titan * levels but it feels like a stupendous improvement in loots. I totally feel your pain on the items used, but you must be waaaay ahead of the curve when it comes to ROI.

I’m a total “Cheds” fanboi when it comes to events.

1 Like

That’s how I try to be. Low expectations = often very pleasantly surprised.

You are too kind!

@gregschen is the true Event Legend tbh. He’s the Master of that particular dojo and CK is his right hand man for sure. Just having that chatroom at Crew should be an incentive to join one of our alliances :joy:

We’ve all learnt so much being in there for sure.

But once you know the method and you dedicate yourself to making the team and then committing to it you get 2 4* mats every month. For just items that’s 24 a year plus everything else you get on top. Of course the more people we have doing the runs the harder it gets but in a game where 4* mats are scarce you need to try and take every opportunity available.

3 Likes

The 4/5 star stuff is extremely hard to get.

I don’t seen to have a problem with ascension items, it’s 5* heros that’s the problem. And it’s not a lack of spending either! Tired of doing pulls over and over and not getting anything. Then when you use the regrinder you get the same crap you already have. When you use the regrinder you should get something you don’t have imo. This game has gone down the tubes big time. Playing for over 3 years now.

1 Like

Any chance you can help a brother out in events? Maybe on discord or line? I can do top 10/top 5k but can’t seem to dip below that. My team composition is probably not too bad but I’m pretty sure my item usage and tactics are off…

Now you’re the one being too kind! I gotta give credit where it’s due. CK was kicking challenge event butt long before I ever even started trying. Dude taught me pretty much everything I know about 'em, and I think he’s the better analytical mind when it comes to which heroes are best and why. I just use the info (and spend!) way more aggressively. =-]

The absolute best Titan loot I have gotten in three weeks was from an escape. They are just taking the mickey.

from my titan chest this morning:

4 Likes

The Council of Elders have approved your entry to the Crew-Event Line group :joy:

Hit me up. Line ID is Cheds

1 Like