Ascension materials are becoming very very rare

Hello All
After ascensions are dropped in the shop, they become very very rare to find.
Is the anyone agree with me?

21 Likes

Nope, it was always very very rare.

You notice more the difference if you have a specific urge and it doesn’t arrive, but that’s only suggestion.

24 Likes

I have to agree with Elpis. Ascension mats have always been rare. It’s a game of both patience and luck. The problem after playing for a while is that you get lots of heroes ready to max level and it seems you have to wait for ever for that hidden blade as an example … like I am for maxing Wilbur. I know it will finally come, but like I want it yesterday lol …

12 Likes

I just received a Scope from a regular Hero Wanted Mission last night. Before that I think it was a warm Cape and an Orb from back to back 6* Titans the past few days.

It ebbs and flows, comes and goes.

8 Likes

I get ascension mats from virtually every titan we hit (11*). It is a perception that they are rare or free-flowing, coming from your own experience, not all player’s experience. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I wish I was that lucky. My alliance is only hit 6* titans tops. I had to use 2 flask to prevent a titan from escaping yesterday.

3 Likes

Received a telescope from a diamond raid chest on main account and a telescope from mystic vision on my alt account - both happened yesterday.

2 Likes

When you say that you get ascension materials from every titan, you are including tall boots and chain mail?

1 Like

Yes i agree it is very annoying.

2 Likes

It’s clear that I dont mean them.
Nearly three weeks I didnt get any ascension from wars, titans, and mystic vision.
I just want to Iearn is it bad luck or another reason?
Thank you for your returns…

3 Likes

Its just a matter of luck … sometimes you get lots and sometimes there is a drought of the things you need

4 Likes

I have felt as of late that i am getting 3* unfarmable AMs almost once/day whether in a rare quest, challenge event, mission chest, or titan loot (9* titans). The 4* AMs are still very rare, but I see at least 1/month from mission chests or titan loot on top of the one or two from rare quests. It’s just never the 6th of 6 I need to ascend someone :laughing:

All this to say, I’ve recently seen an increase in drops, personally.

4 Likes

I have been looking for the same ascension item for over six months and have gotten no closer to finding it. I have over at least 200 of other items but not what I’m looking for.
Mainly the sturdy shield.

3 Likes

Two days ago I got Warm Cape from escaped titan, though I was in front of dmg dealt and it was 9*.

If you’re completing Rare missions, you’re guaranteed one 3* and 4* unfarmable AM per week, which is the best bet. Otherwise Elemental Chests and Atlantis chest (the latter is not cheap), then rare Titans, and then regular Titans. But again even 4* come sometimes unexpected, from Mystic Visions and regular Chests.

4 Likes

Don’t see any huge decrease

8 Likes

6 tabbards in a month!! Whoever you are, i now hate you… I so need tabbards and i get none lately.

6 Likes

I have one tabbard in three month :slight_smile:
I hate my bad luck now.

1 Like

not a month. 33 days.

3 Likes

Lol… Oh, well, that’s pretty crap then…

4 Likes

I am hoping for scopes myself. I have plenty of everything else, but 0 scopes

2 Likes