Ascension materials - An appeal to quit being so stingy with them MASTER

That would last a few months, then you would be bored with the game and move on to another game

Ready to that as it is, I have a huge roster of heroes I do not use. Leveling more of them would give me more variety and in turn make raiding interesting again.

I mean what do you mean?? You can level fairly quickly once you get the base set up to grind you feeders out. Like if I have no bag packs, rugged clothes or swords I’ll just set them all on TC11 and just grind out 48 a day. Then as I build supplies I’ll get them all working on them again. I have about 20 ish fully levelled 4*, 30 fully levelled 3*, 4 5* at 3-70 and 9 fully levelled 5*.

I got Vivica last week from an EHT and I had the darts and orbs and maxed her yesterday doing this. I just hammer Atlantis for all the resources it can give me and then back to grind. I really enjoy it and now I’m playing the game of who will get the mats cut. Presently Finley has 5 scopes, Telluria has 4 tonics and Guardian Panther has 4 Tabbards. The race is on for who gets there first and that, for me anyways, is why I come back.

It’s not been a sprint and as such kept me attached far longer than what, by all measures a simple game, should have.

2 Likes

Ok so since I been playing maybe I got rare titan bonus couple of times I mean come on it’s not fair if you put ‘bonus’ out there and we try so hard and flask the titan but not get a ‘bonus’ or at least throw another 5* mats in there !!! I’ve received 4* mats a few times maybe if I get lucky, I wish there was more to the rare titan Just something I wish E&P could do for us. It’s not like every single rare titan but at least a few times to help the players.

A+ doesn’t guarantee a 4* material on a rare titan - any player can get it.

I need 14 no’s of fine gloves I am attending all the Quests and Chests but except Farholme pass, I am not getting anywhere. I request the game designers to made available in Quests and Chests.

Hiya @bitra77777; all ascension materials are already available in the various chests;

If you’re interested, see this thread for a full list of places that “fine gloves” and other unfarmable ascension mats are available:

My team power and defeating the chalange events are at equilibrium. If I get Fine gloves at least two I can Levelup my heroes and defeat the events. But getting the fine gloves I have to defeat the challenge event. I am already used all my battle items to defeat the challenge event but failed

I want to leave here my total dissatisfaction with the new policies adopted by SG regarding the 4 * ascension items, they just disappeared from the game, it is easier to win a 5 * hero than to get the items to raise it to the maximum. And don’t talk to me that it’s random because thousands of players in forums, communities and alliances are complaining about exactly the same thing. This type of policy completely discourages players, especially those with lower levels, in our alliance we always lose players because of discouragement because of this EXTREME difficulty.
REVIEW THIS POLICY SO YOU DO NOT MISS MASS PLAYERS.

1 Like

I think everyone has this problem. The 5stars Hero 4 star ascension item are so hard to get it gets very frustrating at least to me. I feel there should be a way to get ascension items easier. For example more event with the possibility of get big ascension item. I was a little disappointed in Springvale after completing all 3 level you were only able to get one 4star ascension item the 3rings. It was great to get one but when u have 3 hero’s wait and u need 18 hmm 1 great😔. I would like to see more events or even a summoning for ascension items. What does everyone thing? Or is there ways to get these 4 star ascension items and I don’t know?

Well,you should be able to ascend two or three 5* heroes of each colour per year. That’s the thing everybody has to deal with. Take it or leave it, that’s the decision you have to make.

Sorry not sure what your issue is, nor why you seem to be targeting it at me…

you posted this graphic 7 times already (8 including this one). Idk what you call it but to most people that constitutes spam… which is in direct violation of the #forum-rules

You are entitled to your disgruntledness towards the game. Thats all ok… Just know there are many pre-existing vent/ complaint threads on the forum… hence why your “new thread” was merged.

You are more than welcome to join that facebook petition & you posted it to your forum thread… what you are not allowed to do is to spam post it all over the forum.

As I said previously in your complaint thread. Good luck with your issue… and now your campaign for change. Just bear in mind that #forum-rules violations are not permitted… hence them being rules.

8 Likes

Another surprise I am receiving 4* acesension material. But not having 5* heroes, and even 5* Hero required compass and fine gloves for levelup from 60, these two drop rates are very very low

I totally agree with OP.

But as we all know, SG is too stubborn to make any improvements on it. There’s no hope.
SG doesn’t care about frustrated people like you.
A lot of people quit by that. Now it’s time for you to quit.
I think I’ll follow you soon.

The only real problem I have with this game where I feel that SGG is taking advantage of people is that they consider Tall Boots, Chain Shirt etc…rare 3* Mars that can be received for Tournament loot and other things.

I think that is pretty dirty. And item that is farmable SHOULD NOT be considered a rare ascension item on par with Orbs, Capes, Blades, etc…

It so frustrating finishing top 1, 5 or 10% in a week long tournament and get Tall Boots. Or open up an Elemental Cgest and get more Tall Boots.

Please stop doing this SGG!! It’s so hard to get a rare ascension that you don’t need to make it even harder.

4 Likes

Is this accurate to get around 3 5* per year maxed based on 4*AM? F2p? C2p? Newbie midgame or oldschool?

Would Help my decisions, cause i have 3 5* right now and would be Overkill Summon NOW, so i could safe up Items and summon on few Months, when new heroes up and maybe change my decision which one to ascendend.

Please note this Forum Rule, which prohibits discussing or debating moderation decisions:

1 Like

I can’t believe anyone questions moderator rulings. Lol- I love the entertainment. Thanks SG for letting us read blocked content- my fav aspect of the forumns

I would have loved to have seen the alchemy lab have an option to turn 3 star items, into guaranteed 4 star items…Even if the wait time was 2 weeks and it took 10 items, gloves, compasses, orbs etc it would be worth the wait.

Also another idea I had would be to add 1 more rare quest to the calander where you got to pick which 4 star item you want.

1 Like