Ascension materials - An appeal to quit being so stingy with them MASTER

Sarcasm or trolling, I can’t tell?

Sincere question, since you said you spend money on the game.

I have the same situation as you, as I have same number of blades and tomes than the other ones, and that souldn’t be. On the other hand, I don’t spend on the game, so you have an advantage there.

Not if you are lucky and get a new shiny hero with alle the gems. :rofl:

1 Like

There’s little advantage to purchasing this offer though. 1 minute after purchasing it I would be back in the exact same shoes I’m in now. Waiting for months for another blade. The gems offer little to me, since I would spend them on summons that in turn, possibly give me another hero I can’t level.

It’s tape on a leaky canoe, a temporary patch to a larger problem.

$46 to final ascend 1 hero is insane (excuse the hyperbole).

3 Likes

@Pohiroshima In my previous post, I shared the rotation of the Rare Quests. You get a Damascus Blade every 8 weeks. Since we just completed the Farholme Pass with the Tomb reward last week, the Farholme Pass with the Damascus Blade should be coming around in 2 to 3 weeks.

Thanks for the sheet. I’m well aware of how the rare quests cycle, I noted above that the majority of my blades have come from farholme. I would like to level more than 7 5* heroes a year though. So far I’m pretty much on par to do that.

2 Likes

I agree with that. I luck out occasionally and get a blade or 2 from the other reward vehicles. It can be frustrating. I think the item that is hardest to get are the rings. The tabards seen to pop up the most frequently. Good luck! :wink:

1 Like

Rings are the most common for me…scopes are the hardest.

1 Like

Have the Devs yet thought how frustrating it is not to get any 4* ascension mats for months or have more than 30 heros to level but no ascension mats? Seriously ?
I cant remember when was the last time I got a "good chest or titan loot. If the players have ascension mats, they will pull to get new heros otherwise, best of luck EnP! Please improve the chests loots

1 Like

Not getting the mats is the only reason I am not gonna spend anymore :slight_smile: trust me I’m not alone;)

3 Likes

Ascension material holds my hero’s hostage. I play daily and buying most Ascension bc I’m not that good of a player and spend to keep lvling hero’s up. I’m 3years into the game and I feel a fly can kill my team. When I started this game I was excited and all over YouTube ,buying books E&P…I feel it’s time to stop playing i hate to say goodbye to my family of 3years…My only regret…

1 Like

27 elemental chest with one 4 star mat. I’ve giving up on the game because of it. I totally quit wars on 2 accounts and I am slowly giving up altogether. I can not stand Small Giant. I would throw a party tomorrow if they went bankrupt. I absolutely positively think they are completely pathetic!

1 Like

I am still somewhat new to the game, but slowly making my way through it - to now beginning to understand how distasteful this is. All those offers blocking my screen, wanting me to pay for various materials; I never fully understood why until now.

I get it, they are rare. But it is very offputting, that they are so rare for the sole reason of pushing the playerbase to buy, buy, buy. Distasteful.

3 Likes

I have a different issue, the tomes i have, the compasses i don’t. I have 4 and 5*'s sitting there for weeks at a time until i can get 1 in the pass.
Compasses are needed by every 4 and 5 heroes.
And no, I’m not spending $99.99 for 1.

1 Like

I’m also always running out of compasses.

At one point, I had more Damascus blades than compasses.

Also have tons of trap tools and orbs of magic…

A whole bunch of unascended green heroes… and only two sturdy shields. :man_facepalming:

And no, I’m not spending a bunch of money for those items either.

2 Likes

We should have a rare quest weekly. Instead we have specific quest for materials we can count by hundreds in our inventory.

3 Likes

I agree with that. I have a bunch of heros to work on leveling, but I’m no where near have them ready to ascend to 4/1. The more chances to battle for ascension materials the better! :wink:

2 Likes

I have 3 5* heroes and lack the mats to ascend any of them (2 of them sitting at 3.70 for months and other one at 2.60 (i saved the blades for a 4*)

I also have 3 4* at 3.60 and lack compass or other items for them. and 7 more waiting for level without the chance of being leveled. luckily I got recently 2 compass (1 from last challenge, other from a elemental chest) and can level a Caedmon (and his costume) and a Scarlett at least I have some food eaters :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have maybe 95 level 1 5* heros that I cant enjoy playing with or make new teams with because I don’t have any materials for them, it just doesn’t seem fair or right at all that we’re allowed to spend so much but we’re left unable to use the heros that we’re lucky enough to get. Please change this, materials should not be the block here, let everyone play with and enjoy the hero’s that we get when we have the ham and feeders to upgrade them

2 Likes

Chaotic thoughts:
The “end game” in this game is waiting for ascension materials and then for emblems and iron.
Double the emblems and drastically lower resources for the endgame while the “mid” is still the same.
I maxed out 4 star with ease where;s before I would have to ration emblems and iron.
Now that and some others are at max level. After many months I still don’t have ascension materials to level 5 stars that I already have. So the emblems grind is basically eliminated now.
What I don’t get is why did they nerf emblems while not giving ascension materials thus making me not to buy gems for pulls… I mean why would I want to pull any heroes now if I can’t level what I have?
I mean wouldn’t it be more logical to “improve” on emblems concept and reduce the wall of materials so people buy more heroes, but wouldn’t be able to take them all out because of 2nd wall?
Toilet thoughts… just wondered about the flashy deals I’m seeing pushed on me and wondering “what a genius marketing/monetization” teams.
I have 2 tonics right now and morgan since previous avalon on 3/70 for example
82 total heroes that I intend to keep with only 14 4/5 stars maxed, 25 maxed 3 stars…
I mean ok, they got from me ~~350$ in half year, so is that their target for users lifecycle? It took me half a year to get one 4100 team with at least half a year worth of heroes, that’s if I’m lucky t oget resources to actually level what’s left + token pulls will provide more heroes to hoard and hope to level one day.
I want to pull red hood, I have the money to buy couple pulls, but I know I don’t have materials to level it it so I just don’t…
OK, lets say I ge tthe resources needed for 5 star red in couple month, so what? Event rotate, so I can try summoning for it in next year or just level someone else without spending any dime.
It’s a very strange decision to nerf emblems, it gives absolutely no incentive to spend more.
Same for legends, I mean what’s the point of increasing odds? I still won’t do pulls because there are no ascension materials and portal rotates on monthly basis with free pulls… soooo I can just ignore buying gems and pull only with tokens because, again, there’s no point in having those pixels in my inventory without ascension materials :confused:
confused af :confused:

3 Likes