Ascension materials - An appeal to quit being so stingy with them MASTER

Very much understand your frustrations . For some of us, they simply don’t drop and the 4* mat dry spells out last the heros we summon at this point .

Sadly, I dare say the strangle hold on them, isn’t going to ease its’ grip any time soon.
:unamused:

2 Likes

IDK, what you’re thinking about :crazy_face:

1 Like

Almost 2 months ago, he gave me the game of Kilhar

But he has not tabarded me since then About 150 boxes daily And all Titan And see mystic prizes And alchamy
But even one did not tabard Except for one tabard,
who came from Quest I still have 4 tabards missing Except

I need to 12 tabards for zulag and domita

What is the real purpose of the company from this work that either gives hero but does not give material or vice versa Do you think that it is true that I have to wait a year because of this very small issue?
Do we have to pay?
Even if I want to give money, I will offer to get 16 tabards

Where is the justice?
Look picture and tell me what i do

1 Like

There’s a tabard on the free side of Path of Valor this time. That plus the one you’ve gotten over the past two months - actually a decent haul. Wait for the next event to come around offering the tabard and you’ll have all six!

1 Like

Are you going to have the shame and decency to give me SG 4 * materials to advance in the game? Do you know that more than a year without materials except in events and it is a single material, nothing in mystical vision, nothing in chests, nothing in titans it’s embarrassing
Give me the opportunities that you say, I already ask you to please if you are legal and do not make excuses please

2 Likes

They said pretty clear that they don’t have any plans to rise the number of ascension mats, so don’t hope for anything that won’t change.

1 Like

close my comment again for saying THE TRUTH
They do not like the truths and with evidence, it does not matter
Are you going to have the shame and decency to give me SG 4 * materials to advance in the game? Do you know that more than a year without materials except in events and it is a single material, nothing in mystical vision, nothing in chests, nothing in titans it’s embarrassing
Give me the opportunities that you say, I already ask you to please if you are legal and do not make excuses please
SG please 4 * materials
even my alliance partners freak out, they like you SG are witnesses that no 4 * materials ANYWHERE

:rofl: I have only now seen that that was your fourth or fifth thread with exactly the same topic so nevermind my honest answer from before I’m sure you have already heard everything about that topic.
Btw wasn’t closed just merged, but if you ask one of the mods friendly maybe they will move it in one of your existing threads, if they aren’t closed meanwhile…

Yes of course it bothers to say the truths there are many people who repeat and repeat the complaints and worse, it is unfortunate that they only want and want more money and do not look at the players for more than a year there is no shame or they are honest, there are thousands of claims like mine and they pass it over there …

1 Like

Seems like the only time I get 5 star items is when I buy them. The chests, war, color etc. almost never have anything good. Enjoyed game for a few years but it is no longer balanced with free verses buy. Looking for a better game.I’m level 82 so I have been patient.

1 Like

I take it you mean 4* items. This month (July) you can get a tome, darts, D blade and tabbard from the events which are free.

But I agree the chests give dreadful loot

I do not know if it is easier to win items with 5 * when you pay, but, I have won many times with 5 * even from ads …

With the recent time decrease of Mystic vision, your chances of getting a 4* mat from those (small as it may be) had actually doubled. And I personally pulled three 4* mats from those MV with reduced time of 4 hours - namely a tome, dblade and tonic.

There is no easy way to get a 4* mat of course since the developers want to sell you these for $$$. And they do. All of the time. Offers of 4* mats pop up almost every other day.

Still, I made several videos which show that you don’t need to chase 4* mats (or 5* heroes) in order to win anything in E&P. Well, probably the only exception will be top 1 raids, but even that can be achieved probably with tons of Raid flasks. Just be very very quick to take that snapshot…

So you could just be more patient, there are enough free 4* mats during the year. Yes, you probably will not level 10, but rather three 5* heroes.

Amazing…this thread still exists after all this time.

I did what I said I’d do, I quit the game shortly after creating this post. The lack of ascension materials killed it for me. They’ve lost all the money they’d have gained from me pulling for new characters (which would probably be running in the thousands after all this time). Obviously the game is making enough for them to keep it running, but I wonder how much more they’d be making if they better rewarded players for their time investment. I guess we’ll never know but…I think you shot yourselves in the foot, Small Giant, your game could have been a lot bigger. Unfortunate.

3 Likes

Yes this is true, one year back I am waited for months for getting the 3* matt Fine gloves now I am having more than 30

Im on yet another long stretch of not receiving 4* mats from 14* titans, and I have also went 12 elemental chest in a row now without a 4* mat. It amazes me that all SG would have to do to get players like myself to keep spending thousands, is not be so stinking greedy with something that cost them nothing. But for some reason they would rather irritate players with the pathetic drop rates, and lose money, than increase the drop rates and make more money. How idiotic.

1 Like

Build Alchemy and produce your own Ascension Mats(Rare or Epic). Then automatically drop rates will increase

I have had alchemy lab maxed and running for months. Besides, that doesnt address the issue with drop rates. I shouldnt go that long without 4* mats from 14* titans or elemental chest.

2 Likes

That’s what I do too. Which ones do u have running? AL 19?

I think the chances of getting Tonics and Rings to ascend 5* heroes are much less than other materials chances to appear such as Tabards, Darts, etc. Would you be able to adjust that please? Thanks

Cookie Settings