With the growing hero data base, you would think there would be an increased drop rate with non-farmable ascension materials. As the game progresses, more heros are released. A good business model would account for that, knowing people will be less likely to pull for new heros, HOTM, events, etc.; if they have a lack of materials. For example:
- The business model makes money by releasing the newest, coolest, best HOTM or event hero. People will pull for them.
- Imagine a year or two from now there will be double the amount of heros.
- The ascension materials will need to drop at a higher rate in order to have most of these heros usable
- At this rate, I have such an abundance of heros “waiting”, it causes me to only pull for “Gamechangers” or ones that appeal to me.
- Pull rates will decline unless people can use these heros.
- What good is 10 5* if you can only max 1 or 2?