Ascension Items are too Rare

The game was a lot of fun until Zynga.

How so?

20curiosities

Can someone give me cliff notes?

While Iā€™m not one to really complain or drag an issue beyond stating it and maybe mild discussionā€¦ascension mats and loot period, are one area that I really feed RnG SG Devs whoever NEEDS TO WORK ON! For the amount of input to win tournaments, defeat war teams, kill titans, raid pass quests etc, the output is borderline deplorable. Loot definitely needs to be buffed even if only just a little. Itā€™s truly too crappy esp in the higher tiers, and the mats definitely are too rare.

1 Like

Cliff notes:

This game isnā€™t candy crush

People are dumbfounded

They demand changes be made to push it closer in that direction

Havenā€™t seen Cliff, letā€™s get his pictures on milk cartons.

I was in shock this morning :rofl:

2 Likes

Totally agree with you. It is rare to get ascension items. Been waiting for rings and other items for several months. Why bother then to ascend levels and heroes if you canā€™t get the required items. Game is starting to be quite disappointing and causing much frustration
. Maybe time to find another game.

2 Likes

Why am I just seeing this lmaooooo

I Got only two 5* from tranning camps so far .
One from each , mostly is 3* of the same again and again and the 4* is rare as Well .
Im just waiting for my luck to turn.

Just out of curiosity how rare are 4* acension items from titans, so far i have fought 4-5 titans for 3 months, never seen any, then 7-8* titans for 3 months never seen any, and now 10-11 titans for the last 2 months never seen any seems like they are way to rare. On the 7-8 and 10-11* titans im 5% A+ - 85% A - and 10% B score.

Random is random. In the past 24 hrs I got rings and a tunic from an elemental chest, a tonic from the mystic vision, and another tonic from a 7 star titan.

That being said, Iā€™d be hard pressed to remember the last time I got a 4 star ascension material from a titan, and Iā€™ve never gotten 2x 4 star ascension materials from an elemental chest.

Have a look at this thread:

4* AM from elemental chest probability is 10%.

Therefore, the probability of 2Ɨ 4* AM from elemental chest is 10%Ɨ10%= 1%.

Yeah it is rare. I should have said, never got 2 before and unlikely to do so again.

1 Like

I agree 100%! I spend a fair amount of money on this game to get some decent heroes, but now I have multiple that I cant ascend. So why would I spend more to get other heroes when I already have multiple that I cant ascend? I play every aspect of the game, and pretty much never get 4* ascension items that I dont pay for. I dont get it. I am consistently in Diamond tier, consistently top 5 in titan points, etc. I even use gems to open more chest. Yet other players who dont play half as much as I do, or contribute as much as I do, get them regularly. This needs to change, or players like myself will just switch to a game where you are actually rewarded for the effort you put into it.

Hi, thanks for posting. This made me think about why I donā€™t think I agree with this position anymore (I am about @ 15 months, lvl 40). I donā€™t have a huge roster but it is fairly solid and the unlevelled duplicates almost always get a run in AW.

The thing is, that I think ā€œascencion items are too rareā€¦ā€ and yet at the same time I have never been able to deliver as much firepower as I can right now. Quite possibly i am also getting more ascension items than ever before but there is also a greater demand (a distorted perception).

At times recently I have invested a large amount of resources into speed levelling a hero that seems to have potential. #1, Mist was a shocking error; she is simply awful, nothing else to say. Mireweave I was doubtful about but proceeded with anyway after hearing excellent things from a member @Duaneski. She is so insanely good I can hardly believe she is allowed (seeing 3 raids in a row that gave up 1 x 6 and 2 x 7 cups is hilarious)!!!

Just adding my two cents. I play this game daily. I participate in every event and war. Iā€™ve even spent some money on this game. However, Iā€™m sitting on two 5* heroā€™s for over a year that are not able to be maxed because this game refuses to award me with the ascension materials needed. Rings and tonic are far to hard to find. I should be able to work hard at achieving this. I shouldnā€™t have to wait for some dumb luck or server to feel generous enough to reward me. It really seems that every time I need an item, I get everything else I donā€™t need at this time. I and just about everyone I know are getting bored of this game. Not because of the game itself, but by the impossibility of growing.

1 Like

Hi Forum!!
Iā€™m getting more complaints than usual about ascension items, I have 3 thinking whatā€™s the point. SG can you share a little of the recent pay with us. In the form of ascension items? :smiley: Tomes are tremendously hard to come by, actually a few are.
@zephyr1 is this possible.

Many Thanks,
Pixie

1 Like

Unfortunately, I gradually become more and more convinced each day to stop playing, I still havenā€™t stopped because of the amount of money Iā€™ve spent so far, something that after the Sailing and Telly Nerf I stopped altogether. But for a while I have been very dissatisfied with the 4 * ascension items, incredible how almost nonexistent they have become, AMAZING. Today I have 21 5 * heroes standing and I have NO complete 4 * ascension items for any of them, and look, I only have two 5 * heroes of each color leveled to the maximum. It is no wonder that each day the number of players increases more and more, excluding their accounts. CHANGE THIS DISASTRY POLICY TO DISAPPEAR WITH THE 4 * ASCENSION ITEMS. URGENT!!!

1 Like

Sorry, but the percentages need to be adjusted: if the developers put 80 ways to take them but with the 0.0000001% chance, itā€™s still a ridiculous thing.

Personally, 18 months of play, I have NEVER taken epic ascension material from a rare titan ā€¦ NEVER !! and always in class A or A + up to 10 star titans.

If I have 6 heroes 5 stars stopped for months there is something wrong

1 Like