Ascension Items are too Rare

2 months og patience is not enough in Tvis one you need to have more :grin::grin::grin:

Wow , you are good, we succeeded with our first 6* first time Yesterday May be you guys Can hjælp is with ours :grin::grin::grin: you Can finde me on Discord “ Devine#8450” or join our alliance if you want to​:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

I dont Think she was right about the reason she Got 2 HOTM . I would be very …ed as Well if i was in your place.
I Got 3 HOTM once and 2 last month and I cant explain why. The one I really wanted I didnt get.
So dont use energy on such person.
We had a member who loved yo brag about his loots was making everyone mad and disappointed they wanted to quit the game because of his constant luck . Now he is out of our alliance everybody are happy

1 Like

That person must have spent seriously big bucks.

1 Like

When showing loot tables, the game likes to pretend all the things in one category have roughly the same value. I mean, it’s what a new player would expect, right?
When they see this: image ,
it looks fairly straightforward: 2% to get a great item, 98% to get a good item. Except what they don’t know is that out of those 98%, there is a certain percentage of actual valuable things, and another - of what is perceived by anyone playing for more than a few months as a steaming pile of crap.

How about we don’t hide behind an arbitrary term like “3* ascension material” that will still make us separate between the two kinds in features like the alchemy lab?
Why not split those into farmable 3* materials, unfarmable 4* materials (capes, blades etc. used for 4* heroes) and unfarmable 5* materials (current 4* mats)?
This would make the loot tables much more honest and solve another problem:

Frustrating loot.

How many times do people open a chest with supposedly “great” rewards, and with a small visual fanfare receive an orichalcum nugget, a scabbard and a chainmail shirt? How many times do people get the same result by getting an A+ result on a 12* rare titan?

No one is falling for this trick, game, nobody counts a meteor fragment or tall boots as a decent substitution for unfarmable mats. Separate these, let the player know they just didn’t roll anything good. Be honest!

For what it’s worth, I’d propose to eliminate crafting mats from the elemental/war chest loot tables. Getting a single nugget feels like more of a slap to the face than getting one less item in drop.

7 Likes

You aren’t alone :slight_smile: I merged your post into a topic, full of players who have suggested to make the unfarmable ascension materials more common.

4* Ascension items are way too uncommon from what I hear at the new building won’t be that helpful with this problem I have a lot of 5 stars that just don’t get leveled because of Ascension parts are hard to come across even with a good score on 10 to 12 star Titan which I have had countless times and Titan chest are even worse it makes no sense make the heroes super hard to get and then make the things to level them even harder to find they should double the drop rates on four star Ascension items and that’s at the very minimum I’m sure someone will say the opposite for some reason just for the argument sake or to troll but honestly four star drop rates are a joke empire and puzzles already mixed the heroes hard enough to get costumes another random item to get to put on a random hero that you might get and the random Ascension item it actually got worse they’ve nerfed the drop rates for some reason on everything over the last 3 or 4 months I never see coins anymore troop or hero

1 Like

For free and low-budget players who have been playing actively for more than one or even two years, ascension items eventually become a minor problem (3* stuff like warm capes, orbs etc. will even be available in abundance). Once you have trained or summoned most of the trainable 5* heroes, it takes ages to get either a new 5* or a 5* that is worth levelling a second time.

I know several players who could fully ascend two or even three 5* heroes and up to ten and more 4* heroes in three or four colours if they only had heroes worth it (and yes, they might already have their two Liannas or four Grimms maxed).

To be honest, I would rather have to wait for my last telescope or damascus blade to choose whether I should level up Ariel, Miki or Alasie than to sit on 22 farscopes with Thorne #2 and #3 being my only available options…

3 Likes

SG does not control the game anymore it was so much better when they did. Zynga is the root if the problem.

1 Like

Im still waiting for teleskope I used 6005 gems to get one teleskope but only Got hammer og suit :relieved::relieved:.
We love this game thats why we ise så much time to play ascend and make our heroes better.
At least the raid and the Titan chest should bring us at least one of the Ascend 5
material needed .

I got lucky to get Ariel last AR out of x10 pull. I have scopes, d-blade and tome, but have only 3 warm capes. You might think “well, warm capes are not really hard to get”, but they are VERY hard to get for me. I have 30+ of all the others unfarmable 3* AM, but warm capes were simply my “weak spot” since I have started to play this game in august last year.
My Ariel is at 2/60 now, waiting for that one warm cape to ascend her, and then 4 more to max her. I find it both hilarious and frustrating.

Funny how posts get flagged don’t get why can’t talk about slow drop rates what’s the point of this forum woops of topic so sensitive here sometimes anyway I agree drop rates on 5* heroes could be better but if you are using the tc20 and occasionally do spins you won’t have as much problem there I have Ascension items sitting of green and blue because I don’t have 5* for them but I also have a few 5* all in one color without Ascension items I doubt they will ever make 5* heroes easier and probably neither the Ascension items but they should would be more competition right now to compete in depth you must have been grinding for a year or more really or buy all the Ascension items that they sale wich excludes a majority of fan base at least half I’ve seen this in other games and it doesn’t end well I could be wrong I’m not saying make the drop rates easy but if they were to double them it would be about right

1 Like

I totally understand your frustration For me is telescops and rings that making me waiting to ascend and those are the two elements of with I have most 5* :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Wars, war chests, raid tournaments, rare titans, seasonal quests, s2 summons

Just tackin those onto kerri’s list to show that ascension mat chances are continuing to increase…

2 Likes

Curious if just as many rage quit and threw fits back then as they do now and if increasing mats will ever truly deter complaints of lacking ascension mats lol

Once you realize that E&P is a very Zen game, all your complaints will disappear. After you pass the initial noob euphoria of leveling up 10 times in your first week, nothing in this game goes fast. It takes forever to get your first training camp up to level 20, then another week to research legendary heroes, then two days to generate each hero. And even then you’ll get 3-star heroes 75% of the time and 5-stars just 5%. That means one in every 20 (which, in turn, means one every 40 days on average). And don’t even get me started on how long it will take you to max out a 5-star, even if you have all the necessary materials for final ascension.

The trick is not to get hooked on that big crack boost of early progress they give you and try to feed your habit with increasing gem purchases. Slow and steady is the way to go - it won’t let you beat the whales (but you can go mono and give them a black eye once in a while), but you can still enjoy the game.

So the next time you open a titan mission chest and get a bunch of 3* mats, relax, take a deep breath, and say OOOOOOOMMMMMMM.

Namaste.

Edit: I have no idea why the forum software put random words of my post in italics. I didn’t do it and I can’t fix it.

Edit2: It doesn’t like asterisks - so “5-star”, not “5*”

1 Like

The Titan chest have very poor loot , in general alle the chesst have very poor loots
Once in a while I get 3* ascensions material other wise just 1-2* materials .
Its a good Way to get rare ascentions materials . I’m not saying every eachtime but the raid chest and the Titan chest Will be Well deserve , dont you think??
Just a thought

If they want to introduce more ways to get loot, I’m ok with that

Right now about the only “loot” i feel is pretty subpar is tourney loot but that’s probly cause they promised more than they wanted to deliver when it was released so it raised expectations

All i know is I’m at 40 maxed 5s. Teammates that started a year or more after me are between 25 & 30

Then we have some newer ones between 15 & 25

We’re killin titans, winning wars, continuing to max more heroes on a monthly basis. I don’t have a ton to complain about as far as ascension mats.

Just takes time.

2 Likes

The titan chest has the best rewards of the 3 mission chests. I only used it as an example to make my point.

The general scarcity of 3-star and 4-star non-farmable mats is part of the game.

1 Like

It would be amazing if we could trade or gift ascension materials with our alliance members. Some of us have boat loads of items that others need and vice versa.

Cookie Settings