Ascension Items are too Rare

Once you realize that E&P is a very Zen game, all your complaints will disappear. After you pass the initial noob euphoria of leveling up 10 times in your first week, nothing in this game goes fast. It takes forever to get your first training camp up to level 20, then another week to research legendary heroes, then two days to generate each hero. And even then you’ll get 3-star heroes 75% of the time and 5-stars just 5%. That means one in every 20 (which, in turn, means one every 40 days on average). And don’t even get me started on how long it will take you to max out a 5-star, even if you have all the necessary materials for final ascension.

The trick is not to get hooked on that big crack boost of early progress they give you and try to feed your habit with increasing gem purchases. Slow and steady is the way to go - it won’t let you beat the whales (but you can go mono and give them a black eye once in a while), but you can still enjoy the game.

So the next time you open a titan mission chest and get a bunch of 3* mats, relax, take a deep breath, and say OOOOOOOMMMMMMM.

Namaste.

Edit: I have no idea why the forum software put random words of my post in italics. I didn’t do it and I can’t fix it.

Edit2: It doesn’t like asterisks - so “5-star”, not “5*”

1 Like