Ascension help Jackal vs Mist

And FWIW

I max one jackal for every holy sniper I max. So far I have 2 (+20 and +10) for my Joon and the fish king. If I get around to another Joon, I’ll max a third jackal. I love facing purple war tanks.

Two Mists will be next after Viv-c is finished.

1 Like

You can tack costumes on there too @Cvs. That bonus on top of emblems is making some of the tough to kill hero’s even tougher.

Still don’t like BT’s costume but I’ll take the stat bump any day!!!

1 Like

I’m on Jackal +2, which is likely where I’ll stop as it’s all I have. Likely the same with Mist (damn it should be Myst, don’t know why that’s bothering me so much) although I can’t guarantee until I actually use her.

1 Like

Love my Jackal+20. Looking forward to maxing Mist, but agree with other comments… Jackal first

Yup.

“Def jackal i pulled 1 at guardians event and gazelle somehow but i will pull again only for him, if i get 2 dupes i will max them…”
[/quote]

I’ve done that, and then did it again… a pair of Jackals w Drake is a very nice 1-2-3

Kunchen tanks in war? Yes please.

4 Likes

This picture gives me the feels

Damnnnnn, that picture is so f nice and those heroes man gratz!!!

Your choice is between a “must have” and an “excellent” hero.

Jackal is immensely useful in raids, titans, wars etc. Fragile killer so emblems are going to be needed if you take him up against 5* teams and anything above 8* titans.

Mist is “merely” excellent and deserves to be the follow-up project with little doubt. In a color that lacks top notch 4* depth you have managed to summon the two elite 4* so congratulations and enjoy them.

Both ought to serve you well even once you have a deep 5* bench and face heavily emblemed 5* teams.

1 Like

Guardians of the Empire…

Screenshot_20200309_164458

2 Likes

The pairing would not be overkill for challenge bosses. Layer in a regular defense down and now we’re talking. Best buds with Wilbur, who seems to love to hang around the holy heroes already (he and my Wu Kong are tight).

I have both jackal and mist, and I use mist in every area of my game. Imagine titans mana coming to a crawl, mist and Onatel are awesome together.

1 Like

Mist first anytime and all the way
Mist cripples and delays the opponent defense team much more than Jackal can ever do.
Mist can be a defensive tank if needed and does the job quite well.
Titan scores are also improved with Mist (Jackal is of course better on Titans for sue but still).