Ascension help Jackal vs Mist

Hello guys!
I am in dilemma between Jackal and Mist!With whom ascend first?

Thank you!

Jackal is a must have for Titans and pretty useful in raids and war too. He’s the only yellow elemental def down, so I’d say he takes priority

7 Likes

Jackal has a big advantage on titans.

Mist arguably is more useful on raids and events.

Who do you already have maxed in yellow?

+1 for Jackal

7 Likes

Def jackal i pulled 1 at guardians event and gazelle somehow but i will pull again only for him, if i get 2 dupes i will max them

1 Like

I have Max Li,Wu Kong,Chao,Gretel and Neith

1 Like

So primarily AoE/multi hitters rather than snipers…

Titan scores will be better with Jackal.

Mist will help more in events or raids if you’re taking Neith (I suspect you would?) and/or Gretel - that weakness to attacking specials marries up better with hit-3/5 than a single target elemental debuff.

Which is your priority of those?

(Either way, you should definitely max both eventually!!!)

plus 1 for two Jackals!

5 Likes

Thank you Bubble,you are instructive!

1 Like

I 'm choose Jackal and then Mist.
Thank you guys

4 Likes

You made the correct decision before even asking the question - they’re both awesome and rightly both your priority two to ascend :+1:

Enjoy!

2 Likes

@kaiaforizo13, you won’t regret that decision. Jackal is pretty much one of a kind. He’s great against dark titans and indispensable in a Holy stack. Even if you don’t raid mono, pair Jackal with Joon against a Dark tank, fire Jackal 1st. He’s built for speed…and death :wink:

3 Likes

Whilst all this is true…

Mist followed by Joon is also an almost certain death, too…
Mist followed by White Rabbit is going to leave three on their last legs.

Everyone knows and appreciates Jackal already, but Mist has the potential to gain a very similar reputation for tearing lovely holes in things :+1::+1:

As I say, though, they’re both great hero’s and both will become staples on anyone’s teams.

7 Likes

Plus one for Another jackal

5 Likes

Agreed. Hence Mist (should have spelled it Myst) being my current yellow project. But talking about specialty hero’s Jackal, Falcon abd Panther are extra special since their elemental defense down stacks with normal D down. Making them of particular use.
So let’s say in a Holy stack you fire Mist for her special skill defense down, followed by jackal with his -54% defense against Holy followed by almost any holy sniper…OUCH I believe that will leave a mark :joy:

4 Likes

I maxed three Jackals because they’re so good.

Working on Mist now. If I didn’t have either, I’d do Jackal for the elemental debuff.

3 Likes

I have my Mist at 4/40 now and so far she’s been amazing for raids. She doesn’t do much direct damage but that’s not what she’s designed for. Her primary purpose is to soften the target and setup your snipers for the killing blow. Seriously, as long as you’re not attacking a team with >1000 TP than yours, anything she targets is dead or 95% dead after your sniper hits. Even if they’re still standing, that -64% mana generation is huge and unless they were one tile away from charging, they’re pretty much just sitting ducks at that point.

3 Likes

Well yes… But it’s overkill :joy::joy:

1 Like

I say there is no such thing :joy:

Unless

You can bring them back and do it again
:wink:

2 Likes

Maybe before emblems.

But with +20 Kunchs floating around now, a jackal+ Poseidon or Joon isn’t a guaranteed kill anymore.

This is a very viable 3 part of a 3/2 stack now.

1 Like