Ascension dilemma: Wu Kong or Chao

As the good doctor would say…

oh-yes

2 Likes

Thankyou so much ive been struggling getting gloves got 1 by buying that new offer but i have 4 heros waiting to accend i need a damascus blade for tarlack and gloves for wu …sonjia n quintus .i so want hel n zeline but get no luck …thankyou for your kind help suewright27 .i changed my name lol

1 Like

I was in literally same place not that long ago. I was working on Chao as my only 4* yellow (got him to 3.40), then I pulled Wu and focused on him only until I got him to 4.70. For now I have decent rainbow squad with my 4* maxed or in their late 4 ascension or 5* in their late 3rd ascension. No stacking available for me yet. But I have to say, Wu Kong is superpowerful. Sometimes he will make you pull your hair out when you miss 9 hits in a row against all the odds, but more often he will make you feel you are throwing atomic bombs at people. I won unwinnable raids with him. Got only A+ for the past month on titans unless they ran. He is awesome, and seems to be useful late in the game as well. I am working on Chao now but don’t feel he is worth going beyond 3.60 when I have couple other yellows on the bench now (Jackal among them). I only use him instead of Wu to farm faster on low levels. I won many raids against people who had Chao maxed and he has almost no impact. Perhaps to slow down the titans or bosses a bit, but that’s it.

One arrived on the calendar today, if you’re willing to spend some $.

Yep ive bought it thanks

1 Like