I’m at a bit of an ascension impasse. I have 8 shields and 6 tonics, or, enough to ascend a 5* green hero. I don not have said 5* green hero, but I do have a Level 70 Caedmon, a level 70 Skittleskull (don’t be hating, he’s better than you want to admit) and LJ in training and Melendor up next.
Usually I see a lot of threads on ‘I have this 5* and this 4* but don’t have the 6 4* ascension items what should I do?’ The advice is usually level the 4* hero to 70 based on how slow the slog is to get the 4* material for the 5* hero. This is the opposite. So here are my options:
- Save them for a 5*
- Level both to 70 (at which point we all know I’ll get a 5* green somehow)
- Level one or the other (I lean LJ with that attack stat, and I have Sabina, Rigard and other healing/debuffer types I can use which offsets Melendors special a bit).
My lean is to ascend only LJ to 4/70 but would like some additional thoughts.
PS: Other potentially pertinent info:
- I have two TC20’s working, a TC19 I will be finished with tomorrow that I will get back going later this week after some level 19 trainings (so close to a 3rd TC20) - I have had 2 5* produced already (leo and oba)
- I have a 4/80 Ares, 4/80 Perseus, 3/70 Sartana (one Tabbard away, darnit), and a 2/60 Leonidas I am not sold on ascending to 4/80 (I have the materials, just like my fragile as glass Jackal better).
- Maxed 4*'s include Scarlett, Boldtusk, Jackal, Wu Kong, Chao (on his way - 4/37), Sonya, Sabina. I have a Rigard I am planning to ascend to 4/70 as well (he’s 3/25).
- I have 3/60 Jackal (yes I have two) and 3/60 Kiril (no plans to take to 4/70 at the moment, not enough capes, but maybe someday).
- In the queue but behind a long line: Domitia, Quintus, Obakan, Colen, Cyprian, Hu Tao - yes I hit the dark 5* lottery some how. I have no intention of taking the 5* past 2/60 and the 3* past 3/60 for now. Yes, I know I lack a 4* debuffer, and it stinks!
- Many level 50 3*
- 8 stored epic hero tokens, and enough gems stored up to do some summoning if need be (though not sure I will at this stage).