Ascend heroes with duplicates

Hi, maybe is not a fresh ideea, but i think it would be nice to use duplicate heroes for ascension.

A lot of players complains about duplicate heroes, why not make him happy having a duplicate?

Thanks.

Hi, maybe is not a fresh ideea, but i think it would be nice to use duplicate heroes for ascension.

A lot of players complains about duplicate heroes, why not make him happy having a duplicate?

Thanks.

I know another game which does something like this. And searching around seems to indicate the idea hasn’t been suggested before.

I like it.

Ascending with duplicates just makes the rare quests less important.
These quests should be looked foreward to.

10/10 idea! Seriously this is brilliant!

Maybe not a straightforward ascension without the items. That would be incredible.

But a huuuge xp boost, like bring them directly to the next ascension step or most of the way through the last levels to max out, which is so tedious.

1 Like

Or a combination:
Let the hero directly ascend to next level but it would still cost the items.

As ascension items are so critical, I see not much chance for ideas around that…

Edit for typo. Twice :joy:

1 Like

I am kind of suprised that so low people are interested in this topic.

I am playing since 7 m ago, every day few hours, 3-4 hours mayb.

Finished TC 20 about a weak ago but nothing good by now, just duplicates, and those duplicates are good just to feed other heroes, isnt it?

I acomplished a good team of 4* m 3700 power in those 7 months, have 4 heroes of 5 * that i can not ascend due to the lack of ascension materiatls, and some more 3-4* that i can not ascend due to other some obvious reason.

So why not ascend heroes with duplicates? Ascending 5* heroes is so rare , that is most highly not to happen for casual playes.

I am just talking about casual players , not those playes who already have about all.

Why dont u give casual players a better chance SG?