Ascend Grazul?

Grazul — The block

The other hero’s are good, but not unique.

When in doubt 9 out of 10 times — the vf 5* will be unique Enough to Play well with most heroes

Imo vf is the strongest Innate lever in the game

Graz protects Marjana retaliation options

3 Likes

For the most part I agree with the grazul choice, my only thought is if 3-70 grazul has the survivability for your current level of play you don’t get any additional benefit from bringing her to 4-80. With JF and Elena you get more power from their ss when you bring them up to 4-80, as well as the improved survivability which is beneficial to both Elena’s and JF’s skill.

2 Likes

Do you have Elenas costume?

1 Like

@Kadar emblemmed grazul is a huge improvement over 3/70. The mana shield makes a meaningful difference when raiding against defense teams with mana control (which is almost all of them these days.) plus at 4/80, she wont get 1 hit killed by snipers, her stats are way too tanky.

grazul is definitely a great investment for materials.

4 Likes

Totally agree with that, especially when going up against heavily emblemed snipers and if grazul gets your cleric emblems definitely a bonus. My only point was if at the OP’s currently level of play a bigger DoT is more valuable than a more survivable Grazul than I would lean toward JF first.

But you are absolutely right in saying Grazul is better when maxed.

2 Likes

Grazul, all day, every day.

Grazul and Zim work together with whoever else I want to drag along on every red raid team unless I’m going mono. She’s very useful in end game.

Have access to a nice crew of red fives, and the only one I’d for sure promote over her is Black Knight.

4 Likes

After Telluria came out I ascended Grazul…even though I had Anzogh. she is a great counter to Telly/Vela and can keep you alive when you don’t start on a good board.

2 Likes

I love my Grazul. She heals little but often and the block of debuffs can be frustrating when you are trying to get a Gravemaker/Kingston/Kunchen type attack off that you use to then pile on pain. Since she does that a lot it can pull the teeth from an offence. Sure I know I have Tel and Vel there but I was running Grazul as my tank before this and was sat easily at 2500 cups with her. I’ll probably stick with this defence until I get the time to ascend Heimdall or I try a Grazul/Marjana/Mitsuko combi out for a giggle.

3 Likes

Nah, just vanilla elena…

1 Like

I’ll be burned as a heretic …

but if they are Season 1, Slow, don’t have a costume, and aren’t vital To me … I tend to eat them now that the costumes come with the card.

I’ll be pulling free keys as part of the new normal … She’ll show up eventually :slight_smile:

I like her for Titans; but the new crop of hero’s can eat the reflect without missing a beat or just kill her before she goes off… She’s doesn’t give Azlar levels of PTSD

You have good options… Great problem to have.

2 Likes

How much does Elena improve with the costume?

I know the stats…but interested in point of view of someone using her

Good to hear that.

I have grazul at 3/70… and have brought her against Telluria tanks effectively… but since she dies too easily at 3/70… I have won raids just by having her fire before Tell and then dying… that extra edge against Tell resulted in wins even when grazul died. By protecting the other 4.

3 Likes

Hahaha, thats the last thing my 3 Domitias sitting at 1.1 want to hear right now.

1 Like

No, definititly not. riposte is the most underestimated specials in this game.

I see. You don’t like slow heroes. Just a little question. Would you rather give kunchen or Grazil your emblems. And why?

Yikes, have you seen the beta thread on hero academy? At level10 you can swap your 5* hero for some other 5* hero (hotm included in the pool).

What a difference 500+ days make? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I stripped Kunchen+18 and made 2 costume rigards+18 plus have been working on Ariel.

Only emblem if he is your war tank, otherwise I’d work on Rigards. Costumes coming in a few days.

If Grazul is on your defense, then maybe but I’ve found her pretty effective without emblems.

Even a dupe 3/70 is usable for clean ups mostly because of her very fast speed and SS.

Cookie Settings