Ascend cyprian?

I’ve finally accumulated 4 trap tools

I know perfect riposte is amazing in quests but should I save for someone else?

Who else do you have?

I view Cyprian as a waste of 4 tools personally.

Cyprian is brilliant in the challenge events. He used to be great in raids, but most people now put a debuffer on their team that removes the entire value of Riposte.

I have a fully ascended Rigard and Cyprian, and soon Thoth. Rigard and Thoth get regular outings; Cyprian is very situational. I will bring him on on raids when there’s a lot of AOE opponents (Justice, Liu, Azlar) who are very susceptible to Perfect Riposte.

2 Likes

I’d be happy to get some gems but the chances are so bad that idek if it’s even worth it

Purple unicorn don’t approve Cyprian :unicorn:

If you have nothing else and don’t spend or summon 4s regularly, then sure go ahead. But he is about the worst 4 purple. The healers are much better and so is Tibertus. Trap tools aren’t super rare. You will eventually get 4 more, maybe before you get a new 4* purple.

I already have albi and kiril so I definitely don’t need another healer

But yeah tiburtus would be nice

I do the same thing.

even taking a 5 star to 70 is probably better than Cyprian. but like Arien mentioned, it depends on how often you get new 4 star heroes (i.e. how much you spend). If getting 4 or 5 stars is more rare for you, then you gotta dance with the girl that brought you.

3 Likes

not quite. Cyprian is a very strong 4* dark, far better ther Tiburtus or any other. if manage to add +7-8 talents (focus on def) is very strong, along with 4* troops his def up to 800 and his life to 1,5 k. with him i was able to win against much stronger oponents.

1 Like

This is a two year old thread so things have moved on a lot.

Still, I’d say that Cyprian is fine at certain levels but probably the weakest 4* vanilla purple overall.

I would recommend Tibs, Sabina and especially Rigard first

1 Like

i know that. i’ve seen date. i have all 4* dark heroes and all maxed out. i know what i say.
my replay is for newbee, not for you (actualy, is for you too, cuz you still don’t know).
i’ve read alot of comm’s and i’ve seen same and same mistake: teams of one element (■■■?), snipers praised more then AoE, HOTM praised even the very worse ones, etc.
more and more players backing up on a fat bank account over exp…

Adding defense to Cyprian is counter-intuitive to his special. I would focus on his attack and health, and never put points into his defense.

3 Likes

this is joke ? Cyprian COUNTERATTACK with 125% of the damege RECEIVED. his nomal atk doesn’t count here. on the other hand he has enough life standard. his defense must be upgraded.
leave Empires and play Candy Crush. is better for you.

The higher Cyprian’s defense, the less damage he takes. The less damage he takes, the less counterattack damage he inflicts.

2 Likes

Lol. Higher defense means less damage received means lower counterattack with Riposte. The other guy is right, you’re wrong. And strangely angry and insulting.

sure. but you win cuz his special is apply to 3 (!!!) heroes, not just him.
so, if he get less damage, he will be alive more time and activate his special more. catch my drift ?

3 Likes

Sturdiness makes him better, not a bit more damage. He kills AoE teams even with a lot of def.

3 Likes

Interesting candy crush insult coming from someone putting emblems into Cyprian…

1 Like

Cyprian is very solid. Great in 4* tourneys. Awesome in campaigns. And a nice addition to a purple mono team offense team. As for defense or offense, I went defense after health. Yeah sure it limits a little what he ripostes, but he survives better to actually get it off. And don’t forget he applies riposte to his neighbors. So health then defense is my priority order for cyprian. My cyprian is 609/695/1546. As for emblems, paladins are hard to come by. I held off giving them to cyp a long time, then realized, even if I do get Justice, I’m never going to promote him over my other yellow choices.

Cookie Settings