Ascend Boldtusk or Marjana?

Looking for advice on who to continue working on. I currently have Boldtusk(BT)in my main team leveled to 3.60. Marjana is now at 2.60 and is stronger than BT but BT is my only healer in the main team.

Main team consists of: Proteus 4.70 (3 emblems), Isarnia 3.51, Elkanen 3.26, Joon 3.5, and Boldtusk 3.60.

Of required ascension materials I only have 3 gloves for all heroes but enough ascension materials to take Marjana to the next level or fully level BT.

I’m torn between a fully leveled 4* healer and a 3.70 hard hitting 5* sniper.

Any advice is appreciated.

1 Like

BT is the more versatile and useful for a long time.

Marjana is pretty good but save her for later.

You’re not losing her, just waiting a little longer.

6 Likes

BT without a doubt. He makes your entire team better. Once he’s maxed give him some emblems.

Marj was my first red 5*, she’s been at 3/70 for 11 months. Not a bad hero but soft attack for a sniper. Work on her when you have 4-6 rings.

4 Likes

I used to level my heroes to 3.70 then i realized that having a max 4* is usually much better than 3.70 five star hero

4 Likes

In my honest opinion it would have to be Boldtusk - 100%

3 Likes

In my very very honest opinion, I vote also Boldtusk 100%. He used for long term.

3 Likes

BT is my tank now. BT will be my tank for a while. BT will become a very annoying flank one day. BT. BT. BT. BT with emblems is an incredible pseudo-5* hero, too.

4 Likes

BT all the way buddy. Especially if he is your lone healer.

3 Likes

I use Marjana as my defense tank, have her emblemed +5. I still think you should level up Boldtusk. I have BT to 3/60 on my alt account and he’s my only leveled healer, I imagine he’ll be a mainstay on that account for a very very long time. Go with BT and save Marjana for later.

3 Likes

It’s an overwhelming vote for Boldtusk. All I can do is add my agreement for the choice. He’s nearly a 5 Star hero with Emblems.

2 Likes

I’m piling on the Boldtusk voting side. He’s one of the most useful heroes, period.

3 Likes

Fantastic! Boldtusk it is. Thanks all!

4 Likes