As of today, who’s your “One” most useful hero!?

This keeps changing & hence, thought of checking, who is that “One” most useful hero in the roster today… for all situations.

For me, it’s the Hatter, the solution to most situations I face in an overloaded specials meta of : active - passive specials + multiple bonuses…

The Hatter is a notch higher than just dispel. He steals / grab all buffs for my team use…
&
Gives a powerful snipe + impacts both nearby.

Most useful in today’s Buffs loaded meta…. In line for LB to improve survival & snipe.

Who is yours !?

Thanks !

5 Likes

Overall I use Skadi most. Even without minions she can kill enemies giving that nasty ice stack. I have recently found costume Sabina so valuable.

6 Likes

There are some heroes in my roster that i cant use yet that would be on the top 1 without doubt (Hannah, Costume Leonidas, Alexandrine) However, as im still working on my roster i will name just those that add value right now. One of my most used heroes is Grevle, i use him in a green stack with Marcel. He helped me to go throw hard events and to advance pretty much further on Atlantis and Valhalla.
Another hero who changed my level was Bertulf. Thanks to him i improved my titan damage and overtall i can beat some hard stages and bosses.

3 Likes

Lepiota, who always gives me an advantage in raids. Though now I have to look out for clerics, grrr.

cKadilen is so handy too, if I’m allowed to pick another.

8 Likes

I tend to use a 3-2 format for my raids and war attacks. Thus, I list by element my most used heros.

• Red/Fire - Gravemaker
  • Purple/Dark - Seshat (Grimble if there are minion-makers)
  • Yellow/Holy - Sif
  • Blue/Ice - Finley(Skadi if minion-makers)
  • Green/Nature - Frigg

There are others high on the list like Kunchen, Garnet, Guardian Gazelle, LOTL, Zeline, Zimkitha, Cobalt, Alfrike, Killhare and Raffeale.

I’m still getting a feel for the new heros (most of which I don’t have!). :wink:

2 Likes

Lepiota. Definitely. Can work with any team and always a value add.

4 Likes

Gazelle. Probably the best hero in the game offensively.

8 Likes

For my humble roster, Proteus - I can use him in both 4* and 5* tiers of events and tournaments, still use both of them every war. Useful against anything that can gain mana - even if Clerics and Monks can resist.

The ability to shut down 3 enemies at a time is just amazing.

13 Likes

C Mel is the most versatile hero in my roster.
Counters Frigg, Morel, C Magni, C Viv, Kunchen and any other defense down heroes

Counters Krampus, BK, Sif, C Kad (partial), plus a whole host of other buffing heroes that are prevalent in today’s meta.

Plus the heal.

He is an almost essential hero to include in any of my teams that are facing today’s top-end defenses

15 Likes

I’ll 3rd Lepiota, for my alt roster.

For my main… probably LotL; sword minions are best minions

1 Like

It’s a toss up between Professor Lidenbrock and Garnet for me.

1 Like

My most frequently used hero is cRigard. I include him to 80% of offense teams.

3 Likes

Krampus is my most powerful hero, probably the most desirable of those on my roster for most people, transformed my defense, and is the first five-star I limit broke.

That said, the most versatile and probably all-around most useful hero for me is my very first five-star ever… Onatel. Beefy stats, mana control, self-heal elemental link, and awesome artwork to boot. She works at any spot on defense, and she controls mana well enough to give me a chance in almost any PvE content. On offense, I have lost track of how many raids have come down to Onatel against two or three opponents, just doing her thing until I get the win. I even used Google credit to buy the last PoV pass, in part because I could get the Onatel avatar. I use it now, despite being a dude. Can’t believe how much I lucked out to land her when she was HotM on like four pulls.

7 Likes

Lidenbrock.

There are several that go everywhere, but she transformed my yellow team from a joke into one of my primary attack units.

Others for consideration : Heimdall, LoTL, Gravemaker, Hel, Sergei/C rigard combo is wicked as well.

2 Likes

Melina…20 characters of annihilation

1 Like

Heimdall is my favorite. I take him almost everywhere. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(shhh! don’t tell the other heroes, we don’t want any jealousy)

4 Likes

Amen! Gazelle is on all my attack team. Don’t even have to worry about having other buff heros or uncleasable aliments!

3 Likes

Knight. I bring him almost everywhere.

2 Likes

Rigard! I have an army of him. Can’t even imagine how I would play without him :joy:

4 Likes

There is no like the god Bane. They give it to you for free at the beginning :sweat_smile: descarga (1)

12 Likes