Artist needed 🎉

Hi all Got somthing in the works :tada::green_heart:

Would like the pic above to be bit about e&p
Like different rooms are seasons 1 2 3 etc.
Yes there are 9 so work it into the E&p style.

Or if you want to tag someone please do that can help that be cool too :blush:

I have a creative mind :smirk: but aint good at the editing stuff to make look pucker!

Submit your editions below :sunglasses::green_heart:

:male_detective:

5 Likes

If someone else designs it, who gets to sell it to Hasbro, you or them?

2 Likes

Folk can take the credit just want to use there version of it on here :blush:

2 Likes

I believe Colonel Richard did it, with the Hammer of Justice, in the Atlantis region.

2 Likes

Maybe it was

Athena

Season 3

Pipe

2 Likes

Giving you props on this actually didn’t think of other folks specials :sweat_smile: :green_heart:

1 Like

Its got legs, for sure. There is a lot you could overlap onto the Cluedo game from this.

2 Likes

Muggy

Season 5

Dubious Cuisine

1 Like

Leonidas did it, with the Spartan Cleave, in Doomspire (S1).

Youd be best picking 6 or 8x S1 heroes for a true E&P version.

Use their specials as the weapons. Name either the region or some cool sounding provinces as the names of the rooms.

2 Likes

You can also break rooms into provinces like this

Although games may last a long time :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I do have a template.

So its 6 folk from various e&p (murderer)

Place (one of the 9 on the board)

Weapon special (belive is 6-7)

So you post like

If that correct you win .

2 Likes

For an actual board game you could get little pewter figures like this

1 Like

The game clue makes me think of this

A metaphor for the process of thought, though the end doesn’t exist because thought never ends, as there’s always aspects to consider…in life anyway, within the finite structure of a child’s board game the possibilities are severely limited, in reality contemplation is limitless, eg. Even if you know the answer to who the killer is, the question as to why remains…and the reality as to what in life lead them to become a murder and why they acted on it in that particular instance…and why not another? As i said the contemplation in reality is endless and the exploration of the mental realms of someone else…well that’s only possible if you can look outside yourself and fathom the reasoning of someone else that is different than yourself…most people don’t have the ability to see past their own nose, let alone examine the thought process of another, or their reasons as to why and how the reality of their life and what happened in it lead them to such.

Reality is a explosion of possibilities and mindsets…i often think this is what my service dog thinks about me…
IMG_20240608_204105

:v:

1 Like

Kitchen

Very helpful thanks :smiling_face:

2 Likes

The dimestore philosophy?

Or that my service dog is disappointed in me, which allows you to discount my philosophical ramblings :wink:

Best to listen to my service dogs opinion and not mine, even if my name is Dog, i ain’t as smart as my baby lõl

Pleasant travels through the either of online existence @Dudeious.Maximus

I’m back to making something pointless for pointless reasons… Or maybe not since the universe says i got to finish it before i leave my hometown to wander again.

Again my insights should be ignored after all I’m preoccupied with old connections to the present day…

1 Like

Sounds wonderful take care :green_heart: :+1:

2 Likes

Was thinking of the last stages. 2-3-5

Season 1-4-6 dont have that kinda pic, but name off place could be used.

6 Likes

Tethys, in Atlantis, with the Waterpipe. :blush:

Timothy, in the kitchen,… :scream:

2 Likes

candlestick, wrench, lead pipe, rope, dagger and revolver

6 to be exact. : )

A friend encouraged me to try @Dudeious.Maximus and create a board. I’m going to play around with it, not wanting to get your hopes up though. : ) I’m going to try using the Pyramid as the lounge. ; )

EDIT:

This is what I have so far. I didn’t want to do 9 rooms if this first one didn’t look good. lol.

The lounge

I can always change the door, just thought that it represented well for the moment

2 Likes