Armour of God [AoG] - Top 200, 13-14* Titans, FUN!

We are a top 200 alliance that kills all 13* titans and many 14* titans. We are a fun, friendly, competitive, supportive team. Most of our team is located in the U.S. but we also have teammates in other parts of the world such as Canada, Great Britain, and Russia. All are welcome to join as long as you meet the following requirements:

• 4400+ defense
  • 2400+ trophies
  • At least 30 fully leveled 4/5* heroes (must have at least 10 leveled 5* heroes)
  • Able to score at least 100k on 13-14* titans
  • Use ALL war flags
  • Have or willing to get Line

We also ask our team to keep chat clean (no cursing, crude humor) so if you curse like a sailor and like to tell jokes that would make your momma blush, we are probably not the right team for you.

If you have questions or are interested in joining, line timber21010 or 1jedi or just reply here. I will respond to any messages promptly.

Thanks for checking out our ad! We look forward to meeting you!

4 Likes

It’s a relaxed, competitive group with a great family atmosphere. I love it here!

2 Likes

Great camaraderie, great fellowship, great supportive leadership and co-leadership.
Very polite and helpful chatting, with a bit of smart humour and great fun.
That’s the right place for you to grow, the right place to achieve your greater personal goals through a strong team-oriented strategy.
Just…
The right place.

1 Like

I spent a little time with their other alliance and am still in their line group. They’re very knowledgeable, supportive, and fun. Can’t go wrong with these guys and gals.

1 Like

Thank you! So glad you stayed in our Line group, we love to stay connected to former teammates :slight_smile:

1 Like

We love having you with us Yayo, you have been an amazing teammate!

2 Likes

Armor of God is a fabulous alliance that is willing to come to the aid of its sister alliances at any moment. Great people. Great leadership. So caring.

1 Like

Cookie Settings