🔱 Ariel – 5* Ice/Blue from Season 2

What do I get in exchange of 5 Costumes Azlar? (not leveled). I also have 2 more Aegirs (at 3/70) , 2 Liannas (untouched)

A partially leveled Sharcott :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yes!!
20 characters!

I find that last quote a bit disturbing…you should definitely leave Lianna alone! :wink:

1 Like

On the contrary, I think Lianna should get a lot of attention. Feed that little lady till she is full to max! :joy:

First I ask admins why move my posts to main post of hero? I mean you do it for me but usually when u move it I did not get any answer anymore.
About question, how about Ariel? I think she is great and I have 6 scope and I gave 6 to Krampus already. I have Isarnia and Richard blue hero, I have enough defensive and healer so I think I should keep scope for blue sniper but if needs to give to Ariel let me know.
And about 24% mana generation, if it activates with troop 9% mana it will be 33% total so does it means slow hero charge with 9 tile?
And last question if I use Brynhird and Areil and both fires their skill add and there is 48% mana generation or not?
Thanks.

Bring her to 3.70 and try it out… But IMO, if I can get her, I level her without thinking even if I do not have any blue sniper, because she is the best healer so far, she can be great use as off-color healer in offense.
Richard and Isarnia can wait.

Almost… slow heroes need 34% mana generation to make it in 9 tiles.

It will overwrite.

3 Likes

Moderators and SG staff close and merge threads because there is already an existing topic about the new thread created. And it is highly likely that your question is already answered in that discussion, all you need to do is read them all.

Answer is somewhere here:

Ariel not only heals at average mana, she has decent stats, as well as hastening up the mana generation of all allies, making them fill their mana faster for them to cast their specials. Usable not only in mono attacks, but to any other attack setup as well.

Nope. But Ariel’s mana regen increase lasts for 4 turns and covers all living allies while Brynhild ends in 3 but only to nearby.

3 Likes

Look I watch that forum and except one who said 24% mana means each tile worth 1.24 other do not talk about her at all and they just say some useless stuff like what I have or do not have.
Thanks for answers

Sorry. That thread was made last year. There is a previous thread about the hero. You might want to read this too:

1 Like

We ask what you have or do not have so we can evaluate your roster to give a more informed opinion. A hero like Richard is great if you have a bunch of materials and no other contenders. But if you have every blue hero, he’s not going to be your first choice.

6 Likes

Richard was my first 5* hero way back in 2018. But scopes instead went to Athena, Frida, Master Lepus, Ariel, Snow White, Vela and Miki, in that order. Still have 10 scopes in my inventory but dont see myself investing those to Richard, unless maybe he gets a new buff and i get his costume. I have other heroes to consider for those scopes, i.e. 2nd Vela, 2nd Ariel, 1st and 2nd Magni, 1st and 2nd Glenda, Fenrir, Aegir and Thorne, all at 3/70. At any rate, my candidates are not that gamechangers. At the current situation, i only consider Cobalt, Finley, Lord Loki, Skadi and maybe even Krampus worthy for my scopes.

2 Likes

Ariel was my first and still is my only 5 star healer and she is fantastic. I take her to 80 to 90% of my raids… the best telescopes you can use

This will be asked by lots of people “who yah got”
As it’s to befint you as can give better advice on what to do first second etc… Are you going to emblem them, is this hero going to be on your defence or for offence.
Post some screen shots of whole rosta and you will prob get more advice and peoples opinions on what to kinda do.

6 Likes

Picture for normal Ariel if someone want to see

I have added the family bonus section to the OP with the May balance changes.

1 Like

I got non-costume Ariel from Hero Academy. Is she still any good without costume? I have Aino sitting at 70 at the moment. In terms of family bonus I have Ursena at 70 and Oceanus maxed.

Recently fully leveled lb and emblemed her i think she is great.

1 Like

Healers have always been important and Ariel is one of the better ones. She is still very relevant.

It’s feels like getting a second hand product or faulty item when you summon a hero who currently has a costume available too.

1 Like