Arfanias or Klaern : Legends of Kalevala Epic Hero Token Pull

I have 31 Epic Hero Token. Should I use them this month (Arfanias) or next month (Klaern) ?

Information

Arfanias – 5* Dark / Purple - June 2022 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

🧪 Early information on the July 2022 HOTM -- Klaern [Part of The Beta Beat V48]

• Arfanias
  • Klaern

0 voters

1 Like

Arfanias. No discussion possible. Klaern is a joke.

2 Likes

I already have Arfanias. That’s why I’ll use my Epic Hero Token next month. But as all you know, Klaern is useless…

1 Like

I just want to be sure since Klaern might be good to counter Alfrike but seem to be no :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Hanitra is a good counter (fast, yellow, dodge, immune to Mindless Attack and gives a buff against health reduction). Klaern is not (slow, blue, even though he seems to be immune to Mindless Attack too). :wink:

1 Like

:thinking:

How can I put this?

:point_up: :nerd_face: :bulb:

If you pull Klaern with Friar Tuck, Friar Tuck is the best part.

6 Likes

If the HOTM is your only concern, go with Arfanias 100%. Bear in mind that the POV summon mission may also be a factor if you’ve already completed the current one.

1 Like

I really don’t want klearn… If i pull him… He is soul exchange fodder… Immediately… Don’t pass go… Do not collect $200.

1 Like

Simply read the stats, speed and impact of the heroes and it is fairly clear which hero to aim for.

• Arfanias is a good hero.

Now for the practical actions… start summons of Kalevala and in case Arfanias pops ou, immediately stop and wait for 1st July… I have held back the EHTs now for next HoTM.

1 Like

I already got a copy of the current, so I’m saving up tokens until July. Btw, I hate LoK.

1 Like