Ares or Elena, Sartana or Victor

Hi@all…i‘m In need of help and advice.

I am in the (luxury) situation, that i have have now several 4* and 5* at the point to level them up to the last stage. As we all know - ascension items are rare and so i have to decide who to level up first. Due to the fact that i have the great luck to be able to chose from a quiet good rooster - i don‘t want to screw it up and level up the „wrong ones first“. I also know that it depends on the rest of the team and also what i am more into (raids, wars, titans). I have most of them at the point to level up…

In first i am looking for titans and being able to support in alliance wars with good teams.

So, if you could help me or give me your advice/experience/recommendations who to bring up first it would be great, maybe some kind of ranking. (And yes, i know the Spreadsheets from 7DD)

Purple:

Sartana or Victor?
Cyprian or Tiburtus or Proteus?

Available also: Quintus, Sabina,
Fully leveled: Rigard

Red:

Ares or Elena or Zimkitha or Mitsuko?
BT or Gormek or Sumitomo or Kelile or Colen or Scarlet or Wilbur?

Blue:

Aegir or Isarnia or King Arthur or Magni or Richard or Thorne?
Grimm or Sonya or Boril or Kiril or Agwe?

Yellow:

Leonidas or Gretel or G.Shakal or HuTao or Chao or Li Xiu?

Green:

Evelyn or Skittleskull or Melendor or 2nd Caedmon or LittleJohn or Gobbler or Gadeirus

Fully leveled: Hansel, Kashhrek, Caedmon

I know - lot of good heroes - but i don‘t want to screw it in the final leap in case of level mats. Several of these heroes i also have 2x or 3x

I am looking forward to your recommendations!! Many thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

All the best - Thrawn

1 Like

Purple: tiburtus, proteus, victor, sartana, sabina. Dont touch cyprian und quintus.

Red: wilbur, boldtusk, ares, zimkitha, mitsuko. Dont Need gormek, when you have wilbur. Dont touch elena

Blue: King Arthur, Grimm, kiril, Sonja, isarnia, magni. Dont touch agwe and boril

Yellow: jackal, gretel. Dont touch hu tao

Green: evelyn, melendor, caedmon, gadeirus. Dont touch skittleskull

2 Likes

Many thanks!! :slight_smile: That was fast!!

Kind regards - Thrawn

1 Like

But dont fed the 4* and 5* heroes, you will need them for wars and maybe the upcoming class quests :wink:

2 Likes

I will agree with @mahmut with the caveat that you should make sure you’ve got a solid double rainbow team of 4* before starting your 5*. You have excellent heroes. Work them one per color, using matched-color training (feed blue feeders to blue heroes, green to green, etc.) and push as far as you can before starting the next.

2 Likes

Hihi, matching the colors while feeding i do obey. Also trying to combine the 4* heroes to good rainbow-teams. So, i will follow the recommendations above :slight_smile:

1 Like

I maybe have an additional question - regarding the troops i have. I level them too, have 3* and 4* troops…and tons of 1* troops. Feeding them brings so less XP in comparison to the food-costs…do i miss something else to use them more efficient?

Sry if this is a stupid question.

KR - Thrawn

1 Like

I have 5 x 4* troops for each colour and fed them the 1* troops till they reach lvl 10 than i only fed 2* and so on.

Just feed all your 1* and 2* to your 4*. It’s a tough call about whether to level 3* troops. One hopes to get 4* troops eventually, and there is unlimited troop storage so it may be best to hold feeders until you get a 4* in that color.

2 Likes

Ares is the best tank and will help with titans and raids.
Victor is great one vs Guinny and a rare hero who can help lots.
Sartana is a puer damage dealer so depends on what you really need.

Purple:

SARTANA AND TIBURUS

Red:

BOLDTUSK THEN ARES

Blue:

KIRIL > ISARNIA/MAGNI

Yellow:

GUARDIAN CHAKAL

Green:

SKITTLESKULL

1 Like

Magni first … !

Poor Compas&Gloves will be used on skittles :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Good thoughts mate.

Is skittle bad for advanced players? I kinda like him for now! Hah

1 Like

Its just a waste of AMs
Better to save em … they aint come that easy even for … what did you said :thinking: ah yes

This^ :stuck_out_tongue:

So horshgal is bad too? :):cry:

Yup … I have him at 2^60 just when I was board enough and have that thought to quit the game after doing some thing stupid so I leveled him.
On the second TC20 pull I got Lianna so I forgot about quitting lol.

1 Like

I am waiting for Lili. Got a second domitia and kadilen in a row. Now waiting for Magni or Lianna. I envy u

2 Likes