Ares deserves better, at least a bit

I have been thinking about Ares a lot lately, and just like Aegir got reworked to have his ability effect the whole team. I too, think that Ares’s abilities should effect the whole team, and not just the nearby allies. I think it wouldn’t be a big enough change that it would make him overpowered in the least, but it’ll make him good enough to want to use again. I think that since the Reds (fire) do not have a good healer either. As holy has vivica ice has Ariel purple has kuchen (which is one of the best heroes ever now) and nature has Alberich, mother, and lady of the lake. All very powerful. Meanwhile red fire has Grazul. I’m sorry but Grazul just isn’t good at all. Boldtusk a 4 star is a better healer. Anyway, in conclusion, when I first saw people with Ares I was intimidated and I was an awe when I was lucky enough to pull him, but with all these super powerful heros coming out. Ares is getting left behind, while others that have been around are still very relevant and useful. Ares I fear is fading away. I don’t want that to happen. Please just have his special effect his whole team. Or at the very least have his heal effect the whole team. That is surely something no one can argue would be OP. Not that I think either choice would be close to overpowering him. I hope you will take this into consideration please. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Will NOT happen Ares HAS been rated as #1 Aegir Has been rated as worst. Ares is still highly thought of, Aegir is now. Ares is still rated A+

2 Likes

Ares is A+ for what?

Times have changed and so should his rating imo…

2 Likes

I would love to have ares. Solid titan buffer, great pvp heal/buffer

Wanna make him even better before i pull for him again? Sure go for it lol but he’s solid as is

2 Likes

I agree Ares does his job just fine. I still use him loyally for events and raids. With the power creep his buff makes hitters HIT and keeps your center alive from those bad boards. He was my first major tank and kept my team alive so many times in events and raids.

2 Likes

Grazul is horrible? Ares needs a buff? What’s next, Gravemaker is too weak?

Next.

3 Likes

I have Ares and he’s fine like he is. The buff for all allies would make him too OP, so I’ll consider myself this idea as a joke :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good news they at least changed his speed.

3 Likes

Fun to see more and more suggestions and threads to buff older and even newer heroes due to several high talented super defenses coming up.

1 Like

They need to buff his head… it’s too small.

4 Likes

Ares is definitely fine as is, and I do not have him. Sure, when he was released he was up there with the top tanks in the game and since then there have been several amazing tanks to be released. However, I think your suggestion is based on Ares only being in the Tank role where he is far more versatile then that. And if his SS effected the whole team it would be OP for sure, even if its turn was reduced to 3 like Aegir’s.

And what ! Grazul not good at all ?!?! Grazul is an awesome hero.

1 Like

Obakan, Atomos, musashi. Long before that beast Ares…

1 Like

I am finding Grazul to be much better than I originally thought. My mindset was that every other color had a healer that can bring a whole team back to full health practically while Grazul really doesn’t do a lot of healing, I see her uses now, though I still wish red had a healer that could mimic all the other healers like Vivica, Ariel, Kunchen, and Lady of the Lake for example. Maybe it’s just me but Red just seems to get the short end of the stick with heroes. Of course there are exceptions like Gravemaker, Grazul, and Anzog.