Are you between Level 15 and 30?

Hogun’s Hero Academy has just been set up to help out lower level players achieve greatness in a safe secure environment.
Requirements:

1. Play at least once every 24 hours.
  2. Only opt-in for War when you know you can use all six flags.
  3. Hit Titans whenever you can, unless advised in the Featured Message
  4. Keep an open mind and be kind to others in the Alliance
3 Likes

How nice to see an Alliance open to newer players. :slight_smile: Good luck to you :four_leaf_clover:

Question:
It´s probably a foolish quesiton, but I am still learning the game - why the “maximum level 30”? :slight_smile:

Is there a downside to the level of a player in an Alliance, when being matched in Wars and with Titans or?

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Join me and together we will rule the galaxy…” :grin:

But seriously, I think you’re exactly what I’m looking for. Someone who’s just starting out and wants to learn the game.
The idea behind my Academy is to build an amazing team from the ground up. There’s no hard level cap, but I am focussing on recruiting folks who will ask questions, listen to the advice I can offer and share ideas with each other.
I think people have a pretty good grasp of the game beyond Level 30 and can probably find an Alliance that they need to grow further.

As far as matchmaking is concerned, I understand it’s fairly matched, so keeping everyone in a loose band means not so many targets on the table beyond everybody’s reach, so better, more meaningful participation which leads to better morale.
From experience, it’s frustrating turning up for war with a Team Power of 3k and all available targets are well over 4k, particularly during Field Aid battles.
Titans would be kept at a level where everyone is comfortable finishing them off. No point in letting them all Escape.

I’m doing this partly as a public service and partly for personal satisfaction. Everyone else seems to be going for bigger, outrageously powerful Alliances, but I’ve found that when you do that without strong leadership, you get factions which split and weaken the Alliance, then people start leaving. I have a vision of a different kind of Alliance, built on mutual respect and a willingness to grow and help each other.

Oh yeah, and I’m strictly Free To Play, so all my advice comes from that perspective. Nobody needs to instruct you on how to spend $100 per week on this game. That’s straightforward enough. I want to show you that you don’t need to spend anything to achieve your goals in this game.

2 Likes

A very thorough response, Marybob, thank you for spending the time to write that :slight_smile:

You make perfect sense to me.

I atually really wish there was a better way to recruit for an Alliance inside the actual game - or a better way to filter through all the, is the term, ghost Alliances. It´s hard to find the right match, I imagine. On both sides.

I´m currently in an Alliance, where 15-20 members rarely participate in Titans. Around 4-7 members sign in for War, but do not partipate either. Very little communication. Yet it is difficult to leave, when one is as loyal as I am - it was really not my intention when I joined, but…Yeah.

Yes, I sometimes really have to be active as soon as a War begins, so I can cherrypick teams that match my own, as you say, going up against 4k teams is not super motivating, when you´re new!

I often experience people joining the Alliance, without saying so much as a word, and then just staying for weeks, without any kind of interacting. But I guess all the “no cups required, free to enter” scenario is the cause of that.

I imagine all those powerful Alliances must be with people that have played this game for years already, so it makes sense they want to gain more out of it. :slight_smile:

Again, best of luck to you - maybe I will find my way to Hogun’s Hero Academy some day in the future :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Hey, that’s absolutely fine. No pressure; I’m not about the hard sell. Once you get sick of those other folks, come look me up.

I was in the same position as you a few days ago and I really felt like I was wasting my time, putting all my loyalty in an Alliance that just doesn’t care, under a leader who couldn’t lead his way into a jungle.

I drew the only conclusion I could and that was to leave and start my own Alliance or quit the game entirely, as all the enjoyment had gone out of it.

I wish you all the very best. Feel free to message me for any advice. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much, you are very kind. :slight_smile: Exactly, I completely understand where you are coming from. I hope our paths will cross some day. :four_leaf_clover: You too! :star2:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Are you between Level 15 and 30?:

Ok 12345

สวัสดีครับคุณManussavee. You are welcome to join my academy.

1 Like

I just had my first cadet come through as Level 4.
They left an hour later as Level 5, so all-in-all I’d like to think of it as a job well done :joy:.
I’m not really sure where they’re going to find a better deal at Level 5, but good luck to them.

1 Like

Aw, yes, I can imagine that happens fairly regularly at that level, new players checking things out, not really sure what an “alliance” really is, or what the game is about, too :slight_smile:

Still looking for more lower level cadets to train at the Academy.
I have one who’s Level 24 now, so will be ready to move on soon or take up a mentorship if we get enough cadets.
We’ve won all our Wars despite the ridiculous odds against us, but would be more than happy to take on fresh new talent.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.