Are you an active player wanting to boost your loot?

Looking to fill a few spots in our active alliance. Ideally 1500 cups and up with TP of 2500+. Currently we are fighting 7* titans but have a lot of dead weight amongst our alliance. If we can add a few more dedicated players we can easily be fighting 8*/9*, which with a little strategy gets us all loot tier 9 (3 ascension material spins) on each titan.

Everyone is very friendly and participates daily, so we’d ask the same of you :slight_smile:

Let me know if you’re interested in giving us a try!

Hi I am co leader for the team I promote and kick off players that are not active I am 2.5 trophy level 50.username Zephyr.

I’m looking for people to join our alliance, is that what you are looking for?

I am looking for a alliance that is competitive that will dedicated there time in the game to grow. I have been with the team from the start but they are very carefree with the game. To be stong and grow with the team and win war and Titans. 1 and half years I am the leader of the team .

You would definitely like our team! Everyone is very dedicated and always trying to improve :). What is your team strength and number of cups?

4126 is my team strength 2.5 trophy. Level 50.

The alliance is WhoopDatAss if you’d like to join

i am level 28
team power 2974
trophies 1118
active everyday
looking for a good daily active team

1 Like

Come check us out :slight_smile:

WhoopDatAss

Still looking for active/dedicated members to join!

Digger, you would be perfect for #war#
Hit us up! you won’t regret it, guaranteed,

Lol are you really recruiting in my thread? Get outa here buddy

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.