Are you Aggravated? So are we!

Join Team Aggravated - an alliance family committed to winning!

3 tiers of strength/ability for all levels.

Engaging & Friendly leadership that want you to be successful in a team and as an individual!

1 Like

Oddly, I’m “Furious”, I only qualify for your lowest level. :wink:

2 Likes

Nice post … how are you checking that players have the right number of 5* heroes for the top 3 tiers?

1 Like

Heroplan and/or (3) screenshots - top 45 heroes into a line album.

Self-admittedly we allow some freedom(s) to the individual ally leaders to use these numbers [min req’s] as a a baseline without being a solid lock. All have see small(er) rosters play alongside or better than big rosters due to game mechanic knowledge and skill set.

1 Like

Come join the Assimilators sft - we’d be happy to have ya help build up our starter tier!

This is pretty much up to date
My roster, more or less up to date,

2 Likes

Me qualified for all those levels.
But my joes chained me though. :joy:
I cant leave them.
Between nice post. :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Aggravated Assimilators fits you well. Knock and tell em Chaz sent ya, Sft.

1 Like

If anyone would like to apply to Aggravated PX Knights, then by tagging me here we can begin the process. Im checking the forum every hour or so.

2 Likes

The Aggravated Team Alliance Family upper tiers…

SFT, JGE and AGL, thanks for visiting our Team Aggravated Ad and leaving your feedback!

Best of luck hunting!

3 Likes

Aggravated Bite Me - has picked up a couple of players but still has room!

Aggravated Baltic Heroes is filling up quickly. If you speak Baltic, Latvian or Russian and play at a high level, this is Aggravated’s home for you!

Sespit, welcome to the Aggravated family of Alliances. Now 83 deep in 3 weeks and growing fast.

Still plenty of room for all levels of players!

Welcome home - Team Aggravated!

A new poster for the team…

What do y’all think?

Aggravated Bite Me recruiting for a leader and co-leader!

Are you a beginner, mid-level player, a LV/RUS/English speaking upper-level player?

The Aggravated Family has spots for you…

The Aggravated family has done some restructuring and added some new team mates!

122 deep in 32 days - upper level and mid level player spots available…

Come be a part of this thing!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.