Are you a small to mid-size alliance looking to merge?

Are you a leader tired of trying to always rally your troops? Is the stress of being perfect weighing you down? Do you have experienced players frustrated with noobs? It happens. Maybe it’s time to consider a merge.

Running an Alliance can be daunting. I wouldn’t know, it’s not my job. But it sounds like it can be daunting. What if you could take a break for a while. Just use your flags in war, make a few hits on the Titan and walk away from the game for the rest of the day.

If this sounds like something you might want to try - come talk to the Anti Social Alliance led by Ern. We’re recruiting players and even whole alliances to join us.

If things get too big, we have options. You just have to know when it’s right for you and your team. We have a mix of F2P and C2P. We’re on Line if we need additional input. We have players who rarely engage other than making their attacks and other like me (mostly me) who ask questions all the time and engage.

We’re here for when you need us - come check out “Anti Social Alliance” led by Ern.

5-Stars “Highly Recommended - by the guy who wrote this post!”

Hostile takeovers 1-Star “Not Recommended”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.