Are we heading to Pay2Win? Plus, other concerns

I have the Village finished, the deposits all at 20 … And you give me these prizes after I use my world energy for a trunk that after I stop for another 6 hours … Steal my time, steal my money, steal the my hopes and you do not even dare to explain why the trunks are rubbish … Shame !!!

1 Like

OK… Tried the Epic & Elemental summons x 10 seven times, … No luck with Drake Fong; Aug. HoTM … :frowning:

This is what I got (already have them all):
5* = 1 Lianna (1.4%)
4*= 16 (22.8%)
3*= 53 (75.7%)

I agree with you on this part, @Avicious … now that I will be keeping a record on the HoTM Drop Rates .

4 Likes

Why would you ever do 70 epic pulls when Avalon is coming in 1 week? Whata waste maaaan

6 Likes

… Just so I can test.

2 Likes

The no answer is the answer.

Their silence is deafening

1 Like

The staff member who responds the most is Petri, and I believe he is on holiday. Is it possible to wait for him to reply?

I want an SG reply, and I do think one is possible. (Yelling at the village gates while the inhabitants are away is not going to engender any meaningful replies.)

As regards paying me or firing me, I don’t want to wear a tie and show up at standard hours. It’s a voluntary gig. I think that particular topic is private and needs to be left over there in the corner. Thanks! :grin:

9 Likes

I hope you know during event, you can do event summons with increased chance for legendaries? Like elemental summons?

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll keep a record of that as well.

1 Like

It’s also possible for the other staff to answer with a simple “yes. This is being worked on” or “I’m not aware of this being discussed but I’ll bring it up”.

1 Like

Considering the heated atmosphere lately on the Forums, I’m not seeing any simple answer being accepted without hot dissent. Sara replied and you all jumped on her for not answering what you wanted to know.

This is my 2 cents as a gamer.

I also want an answer, but I’m willing to wait for one.

10 Likes

I mean… We’ve been waiting for the answers to these questions for… Well… Months.

Avicious’ post was 3 days ago. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

For almost 200 messages SGG answered only about WU KONG… and it’s even not an answer. ‘Many people see WU KONG sometimes miss a LOT in a big row…’ - ‘We publish all changes to heroes in the build notes… So … so nothing’ :slight_smile:

Most people there believe that SGG random not ideal, not good, not even normal. Half or almost believe that it’s total crap. Just an example for past week - 1 person in alliance recieved 3 asc items (2 4* and 1 3*) from titan, after one killed titan he recieved 2 3* asc items, i didn’t receive anything from past 4 titans and all times i had a bigger loot rank. I’m not saying about only one week, me and 3 other people play making statistic of anything dropping (asc items, tokens, elemental chests etc) from beggining of April and there are a huge difference of all of us. We play same time, spend same money, have same game level (i mean titan damage, wins in AW etc). SO don’t say random, small time period, different loot ranks and others. How u will explain such large spead of anything? Bad karma, no luck, different zodiac sigh…? :smile: So maybe better to concentrate on balancing random then on pumping money and the will to play game further? Maybe even abandon that cursed random somehow?

Here some example of WU KONG that I just invented while writing this post - he ups attack for whole team for ~140% but there is a 35% that heroes will deal only half of there normal attack. Cause his random miss always plays bad joke on titan, really always. When u need to stun titan by 3 or even 4 stones, a huge chance that will be miss of 1-2-3 or even all stones and no stun.

1 Like

So we are waiting for @petri because @sarah isn’t capable of commenting …?

I guess it’s fair for us to ask… when did petri leave. When will he return. Who is watching the house and responsible while he’s gone?

It seems like Sarah is. And I am… amused at the idea that she’s incapable of making a statement like the one I provided earlier.

I don’t think anyone really expects some immediate action here. But I think there is a fair expectation of acknowledgment of the concerns raised and ideally some commitment to seriously addressing the concerns posted.

8 Likes

And these questions were being asked well before 3 days ago.

I mean… You DO read this forum, right?

Are you asking a genuine question or trying to bury me in sarcastic snark, Mgla?

You know the answer.

The biggest shortfall I’m seeing right now is trust. Trust that SGG is working first and foremost to provide a quality gaming experience, and trusting that doing so will yield the financial returns investors seek. Trust that fundamental mechanics are fair and stable (are boards stacked? Is Wu Kong broken? Are odds on pulls rigged in some way?). Trust that SGG has a vision for how to continue to support, surprise, and delight the community.

If we had a lot more trust in SGG, this thread would read very differently.

I’m the CEO of a small tech firm, and if I saw this thread on my company’s forum, I would be planning on how to rebuild the trust that clearly is lacking in my customer base. I’d start by having a Skype videoconference with my top clients to hear their concerns first-hand. I might follow that up by a much stronger communications campaign, with proactive discussions with customers, particularly those in beta, about the philosophy of the product evolution.

Perhaps SGG management will do something similar. If they don’t do something, they will find themselves with a rapidly declining game population and upset investors,

43 Likes

On the topic and off topic here, with the wu-Kong issue there must be something wrong, reason in a titan battle had a 13 hit combo and only landed 3 hits on more than one occasion, trying to get the materials to ascend is another impossible task and is wrong it shouldn’t take months on end to get 1 ascending item when you need six and especially when I’ve drowned tons of money into the game that’s a serious issue that needs to be fixed in my eyes I would consider myself a valued player not just another player to steal from and there should be allowed material trading with in alliances to help team members out and keep the game interesting. And p.s release season 2 already a lot of ya are waiting!!

1 Like

@Kerridoc , out of curiosity, …
How many customers do you have?
And if your small tech firm was a target by a smart competitor campaign to create a value proposition that you don’t address, what will you do?

Thanks

@ZenApe

Well said indeed!
I like your suggestions!