Are we heading to Pay2Win? Plus, other concerns

It’s a pity you ''had" the data @Dante2377.

Does anyone ‘‘have’’ data which proves the feelings (or facts as most of us say) are right?

I am very curious to see the ‘‘loot / elemental chest distribution curve’’. I myself do not have enough data to prove anything yet, but I’m collecting for future goals. :slight_smile:

I do believe everyone. I do not question that you people are making this all up. Because:

Just as @Builderbooo I do exerpience this trend. I’ve been receiving crappy loot rewards for 2 months. A random great item was sometimes given as reward to me meanwhile. Then all of a sudden 2 weeks ago, the game started to literally fill my bags with worthwile ascension items and hero/troop tokens. It’s a bit strange. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just as I believe all of the people their feelings I believe Sara her response, which tells us nothing has changed unless written in the patch notes. I do understand that most of us do question the content of her reply. In order to gain our trust, it would be a smart decision to show transparency of the probabilities to obtain certain chest/items/heros.

What I find interesting is that when some people write about statistics, they tell us that we need millions of samples in order to prove that changes have been made.

This makes me wonder, how many people will have to share the same feeling (or data) to have a large enough group to conclude something has been changed or not? 1 single data file of one of us doesn’t look sufficient enough to me.

Statisticians among us, speak!

3 Likes