Are we heading to Pay2Win? Plus, other concerns

I am writing this because I, like countless other players, share the concerns of @Avicious, and I wanted to thank him and the 7DD community for starting this wonderful thread, because it made me want to contribute, too. I think we are still short on improvement suggestions from us, the players. After talking with my alliance members (I come from a top 3 Finnish alliance) AND with our Finnish community, we came up with a few:
Community favorite features.

6 Likes

This thread was good, with solid suggestions for the future, but now it’s going to “Why did i get not my wanted hero with xxx pulls” → stop that.

6 Likes

Funbunny - and Avic, thank you guys for opening your mouth on the issue(s) that concerns so many of us!
Also, thank you all who have put up nice ideas in this thread.

5 Likes

I have just done my protest 1 star review on google play, I # tagged it GREED.

When the game improves & begins to be fair, I will upgrade my review accordingly.

12 Likes

Updated my review as well from 5* down to 1*

8 Likes

I already made in may after update 1.2 a thread on rating this game. It would be better i think to put the ratings /reviews there. To keep this thread clear :smiley:

how do you rate E&P

With all due respect, Speak for yourself please.
My response & support is to the op on this thread @Avicious, not to another op on another thread.

4 Likes

To be clear. I am unhappy with the response from SG to the issues raised here.

That is why I made a 1* review of the game AND why I posted it here.

It’s relevant, if not directly.

This is one of the few powers we may have to make SG really listen. I’m happy to see others jumping on board, and really grateful to the user who pointed it out.

4 Likes

I do not know what petri thinks, but when the number one of the game, and good youtuber, makes you a bad valuation in google play you have a problem.

4 Likes

That’s right, a big problem! who enters now in the forum sees only complaints and disappointed and angry players, who spend money and do not get anything … bad advertising for SG … ugly …

2 Likes

I gave it 2*.

It is after all nice game, but ruined by late game greed.

4 Likes

Anybody thinking the reason they decided to release s2 early is so they can basically erase these negative reviews? I mean for many ppl phone setting, they only see the reviews if the reviews were made in the latest version of the game

Nah, that could have the opposite effect if “negative” players would redo their reviews.
I voted 3stars btw: I liked the game (more in the past)

Maybe they got that their playerbase is getting bored.

For what it’s worth, I will add my 2 cents in here, also noting that this will likely be one of, if not my very last post on the forum. I have been a casual spender in this game (generally <$10/month) since early January 2018, but I feel that the game has leaned too far into P2W territory for me to keep up with.

Lack of loot has forever been an issue for me. Although I have several 5* heroes, I still can’t ascend any of them to max due to lack of certain 4* items. I have Damascus Blades for days, but I can’t for the life of me pull Mystic Rings, Telescopes, etc. I’ve done every rare quest that I have been able to (probably have completed them all since late February, early March), but this is still not enough.

Rare titans have been a joke. I’ve gone 0/5 on bonus items despite A+/A scores. Come to think of it, other than those dumb Damascus Blades, I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a 4* item drop from a titan. Ditto for chests - they simply aren’t fun to open any more.

The game has always been incredibly stingy on gems compared to other games in this category, and with S2 summon portal beginning to charge even more (400??) per summon, it’s rather disheartening. Plus, with all the new heroes looking considerably better than previous ones, I’m left wondering how viable my crew will be in the months ahead.

Overall, the lack of progression despite putting in considerable time and effort has left me feeling that the game is no longer worth my time. I think had it not been for my fantastic alliance(s), I likely would have left sooner. I do plan on checking out S2 at some point, but until then, I’m off to greener pastures.

9 Likes

How many TC 20 do you run ?

Google app review updated like the others.

5 Likes

2 x tc20 running full time for over 3 months now. I have gotten Thorne, Elkanen and Elena in that time. Various duplicate 4* but nothing to get excited about.

Hey guys. Been quite a while since I have posted here. Avi is spot on with this. Like Arien I stepped way back from the game after taking a good look at what it was costing to bag a HoTM or event 5*. Sure you can get lucky but the same can be said for slot machines. Realistically the slots are better odds and you get something real in return. I get the need to monetise the game but the cost/reward ratio on this game is just silly.

I’ve gone back to games that you only have to pay for once.

Mel

15 Likes

Another one that goes. Lurker is part of a sister alliance, and was very active, not only in alliance, but in the game, helpful and interested. I wonder why SG is not concerned that dedicated players, who loved the game, who always had time to help others, to make the game grow, are just giving up and leaving. As I posted elsewhere, in training alliance I am seeing people frustated or bored in 2 months. It used to take at least 10 months for players to feel that way.

6 Likes

Google app review updated from 4 to 2.

3 Likes